Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Mangekyo!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?
- Gender: Male
- Age: 28
So, I suppose this is my little niche to talk about me? Alright then.
What is my name? It's Will.
Nickname? Kross. I may have a...slight obsession with crosses. But don't tell anyone!
Favorite Movies: Braveheart, DragonHeart, The Crow, Bicentennial Man, 300, Seven Samurai, The Last Samurai, Gladiator, The Bourne Series, Highlander, The One, Fearless, Hero.
Favorite Music: Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Megadeth, Johnny Cash, Staind, Nirvana, Creed, Eminem, Three Days Grace, GreenDay, Papa Roach, Queen, Aerosmith, Guns'N'Roses, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails.
Likes|Hobbies|Interests: History (A lot has to do with wars and the weaponry and it doesn't have to be necessarily, with the US.), Writing, Computers (building them mostly), Martial arts, games (Bothe tabletop and video)Mythology (Greek, Roman, Japanese or Egyptian or Norse) The military, cars (MOPAR)
Favorite Games: Dragon Age, The Witcher, Deus Ex, Battlefield 1, Company of Heroes, Metal Gear Solid, Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy 7-10, Diablo II, Halo.
Dislikes: Bullying. I was bullied a lot because of my autism. The abuse of women. Growing up my mother was often abused so it left me kind of protective of women.
Facts about Me:
- My autism is called Asperger's Syndrome; it is a developmental disorder affecting ability to effectively socialize and communicate. Which is a fancy way of saying I tend to do things a certain way, I can be a perfectionist at times, I also have a lot of anxiety around people, and when I get too stressed out I tend to shut down and close up.
- I had a brain aneurysm when I was 19; I say it's a 'stroke' because when you say 'a brain aneurysm' people are like "what's that?". It's essentially the same thing. When someone has a stroke their brain is being deprived of oxygen because of a clogged artery. In a brain aneurysm, such as my case, a major blood vessel ruptures and fills the brain case with blood. Which, again, deprives the brain of oxygen and it crushes the brain. About 40% of aneurysmal bleeds are fatal. 15% die on the way to the hospital and 66% of those who survive like I did, suffer a permanent neurological deficit.
I used to be right-handed, now I entirely use my left hand for pretty much ever thing.
- I used to do a lot of martial arts including Jiujitsu, Hapkido, Karate, Tae Kwan Do, and Muay Thai.
- Was in the JROTC Army and the Air Force at one point. I was a Sergeant in both respectively.
- I have a cat named Isis after the Egyptian goddess of Health, Wisdom, and Marriage. None of which she is actually like. She's a littl brat.