Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for good MHA or ATLA group for a (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have inducted a newb onto the site and they're looking for a good group to join! I sent a link to the MHA groups I am in, but they've both gone inactive while I was away and I feel like that's a little disappointing. Same went for the ATLA group I sent. Therefore, I am now looking for active groups with kind, open-minded players. This person has been on an RP site before but is still finding their feet on this one, so new-player-friendly groups would be cool!
Thanks in advance~.

Shiny 🌈
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey! I also invited a noob to the website, and we're looking for some roleplays too. I used to be really active on here, and recently came back with a new profile like, a year later and it's really died down!

I'm a huge ATLA fan, and my friend is big on both of them! I'm not much into MHA now, but I used to!

If you want, all four of us can chat and get to know each other, along with go over some plots!

Looking forward to a reply!
Shinyrainbowlithogra Topic Starter

pineapplebread wrote:
Hey! I also invited a noob to the website, and we're looking for some roleplays too. I used to be really active on here, and recently came back with a new profile like, a year later and it's really died down!

I'm a huge ATLA fan, and my friend is big on both of them! I'm not much into MHA now, but I used to!

If you want, all four of us can chat and get to know each other, along with go over some plots!

Looking forward to a reply!
Oh? Great times! I'll let them know! :) Thanks for your reply, it's very succinctly put. I'm not sure if my friend is used to discussing plots beforehand, and I haven't done well with group RP when I tried it here once before, but perhaps with discussion and some enthusiasm it'll be more fun than the last one. Haha. Talk to ya later!
Ofcourse! Whatever works best!
Helloo, I was just wondering if this was still open or if you have enough people but I also would like to join either as this character or a new one. I am still new so if thats a deal breaker I completely understand. I personally haven't rp'd in years so refamiliarizing myself (used to play dnd too but our group didnt know much about totaling up numbers and attacks) but please let me know if you could thanks!
I'd love to be in the ALTA roleplay! In fact I make a OC for every fandom I'm in so I'm gonna be set!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for good MHA or ATLA group for a (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus