Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Haunted house for rent (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I got idea to run rp about modern time house where yc is moving in.

Its 3 story apartment building with 13 apartments total. Everything looks normal to when he/she moves in, meet some of the neighbours and settles down. But when its time to go work or school or whatever yc could do daily he/shes been told that the house is haunted. People dont actually know which apartment is the one and theres even different stories what could have happened.
In short conclusion one of the 13 apts is having a ghost.... just which one?
Hello,
Oops sorry, i didn't think that would send
Anyways, im interested in your haunted house roleplay? Uh, if you're still wanting to go for it, hmu~
Tjogs Topic Starter

Moordenaar wrote:
Oops sorry, i didn't think that would send
Anyways, im interested in your haunted house roleplay? Uh, if you're still wanting to go for it, hmu~

Sure its still open.

What sort of character or background you would like to settle down there?

From my point the house is quite set but otherwise open for ideas and suggestions. What comes to the person coming there my only wish is that its 100% ordinary human.

Also at least on this point this is not intended as horror game.
Tjogs Topic Starter

And... this is still open
This has potential. I don't think my writing partner for this character will be back anytime soon and even if she is, I can always do 2 games with him. He might need a bit of retooling. Feel free to PM me and we can talk further if you'd like.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Haunted house for rent (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus