Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile (16+) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, this is my first time posting an ad so please don't be rude if I mess up.

So, my idea is that our character(s) are in a highschool setting. Nothing too complicated right? Well Sammy-my character- is teeechnically a demon, so they have trouble making friends and or keeping them. Then they meat Y/C. -I don't quite know how but we can come up with something- And despite Sammy trying not to hurt anyone, Y/C got really attached/attracted/determined, whatever you want really, to him.
basically the rp is gonna be a slice of life with a hint of demonic shtuff. :)

please be over the age of 16.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

FoxPhoenix

Hi this sounds like a cool to do(what gender is m/c if girl then that's good if boy then still good but I'm better with female characters)
SummarySage85 Topic Starter

FoxPhoenix wrote:
Hi this sounds like a cool to do(what gender is m/c if girl then that's good if boy then still good but I'm better with female characters)
You can choose any gender for the character. i am good with you playing either.
FoxPhoenix

I'd it ok if a atrenp at using a male character.
FoxPhoenix

Attempt not atrenp
SummarySage85 Topic Starter

FoxPhoenix wrote:
Attempt not atrenp
of course! whatever you want. :)
FoxPhoenix

I sent you a private message for the rp 😊

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile (16+) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus