Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Lemme draw!!!!!

I wanna draw art of people's OCs. I've seen people here with cool character descriptions and no images on the page, and think it'd be rlly fun to draw something to put there!!

If you're interested lemme know what character you want drawn. If you could DM me a link to a Pintrest board with any references you think have the characters energy/look that would be greatly appreciated too!!!
I only have one question, what kind of characters are you willing to draw? Like anthro, animal, non-humanoid, humanoid?

But anyway, I would like Emperor Fulkan to be drawn
RoseTintedDoodles Topic Starter

King-Emperor Fulkan wrote:
I only have one question, what kind of characters are you willing to draw? Like anthro, animal, non-humanoid, humanoid?

Anthro and Humanoid. And i should have specified that masks are a weak point in my art. I read your character's description and I sadly don't think i can do him justice. If you send me refs I'll try tho.
RoseTintedDoodles wrote:
King-Emperor Fulkan wrote:

Anthro and Humanoid. And i should have specified that masks are a weak point in my art. I read your character's description and I sadly don't think i can do him justice. If you send me refs I'll try tho.

Oh don’t worry, his mask isn’t that complicated. I’ll try sending a reference but I’m not 100% sure how to
Ai Li Shen (played by MissLumina)

How about her?
Shadeslayer45

one of my character has a face but no full body is that ok because if so could you do my character UNSC Infinity and give her a full body image?
RoseTintedDoodles Topic Starter

Shadeslayer45 wrote:
one of my character has a face but no full body is that ok because if so could you do my character UNSC Infinity and give her a full body image?

I can do full body, but might crop it just above the ankles if the feet turn out bad lol.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Lemme draw!!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus