Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » BNHA/MHA RP (That I'mma probly make a Fa (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I wanna write a thingy because I have a vivid idea but I need someone or people to do it with me. I have a few premise ideas, including:

Shiggy x (MC)- Redemption Arch + Romance, where shiggy becomes a rescue hero <--- That's the one I mainly want to make a fanfic of
AU of some kind (Can be Fantasy, or anything else)
A next gen type thing with OCs in UA, and when the show's class 1A is pro heros. The OC's would be Eri/Koda's age, so those 2 could be played as well for this. It would be a group rp.

I'm open to any other ideas too, I just rlly wanna write a Boku no Hero thing and I think it would be fun to team up!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sounds great tho i shall have to make a OC based on mha
RoseTintedDoodles Topic Starter

Reithesniper wrote:
Sounds great tho i shall have to make a OC based on mha
Oki doki! I have an OC, but i need to update him a bit. I also have a new one in progress I'll probly give away.
i'd love to do a roleplay about that. like Reithesniper said tho, i gotta make a character. but no worries !! ♡

winnie wrote:
i'd love to do a roleplay about that. like Reithesniper said tho, i gotta make a character. but no worries !! ♡

Oki doki!!
hello, I'd like to join!!

lolipenny wrote:
hello, I'd like to join!!
Okay! I have my OC for it (Draven) made on here, so feel free to check him out!
hey i'm new here. can i join with my oc vicky?

btw user lolipenny is my friend from real life and we both are interested in this rp :p

vicky69 wrote:
hey i'm new here. can i join with my oc vicky?

btw user lolipenny is my friend from real life and we both are interested in this rp :p

Sure, but she'll need a clear quirk (including drawbacks more likely than not). But those are always fun to make!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » BNHA/MHA RP (That I'mma probly make a Fa (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus