Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Marvel Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mxrvel_

Looking for someone to roleplay with, preferably female as I like romance roleplays.

My character will be Dyllan Parker, the Son of Spider-Man. Followed by a lot of other heroes children.

You can be whoever you want, as long as it fits with Marvel. I write both long and one line responses. I may not respond right away as I'm not active 24/7 on here.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Osris

Heyo! I would love to play as Kate bishops daughter! I can write paragraphs or one liners depending on how I’m feeling :) would love to chat
I'd love to do this! Especially as Scarlet Witch's daughter! I hope it's okay.
I'd love to do this! Especially as Wanda(Scarlet Witch's)daughter! I hope it's okay.
Nox-

Mxrvel_ wrote:
Looking for someone to roleplay with, preferably female as I like romance roleplays.

My character will be Dyllan Parker, the Son of Spider-Man. Followed by a lot of other heroes children.

You can be whoever you want, as long as it fits with Marvel. I write both long and one line responses. I may not respond right away as I'm not active 24/7 on here.

Yo! New to the site, but as always, very interested in new experiences. I would like to write with you if this thread is still open.

I write in para and multi-para depending on my partner. I would love to play in this occasion Matt Murdock's daughter if possible. I think the chemistry of classic spidey and daredevil would be cool in this new setting.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Marvel Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus