Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon x demon hunter (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Harley (played by Osris)

There was a small demon named Harley. He was not like other demons, he was almost scared of everything and was very shy. But people still called him a demon that was trying to trick people so he could kill them and feast.

One night Harley was walking on the dark streets of the city until some one called Y/C, the demon hunter and explained that Harley was still lose on the streets and needed to be caught.

What would Y/C do?
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I have a guy who I think would have really fun interactions with Harley, he's completely off his rocker. I'm very interested in joining.
Harley (played by Osris) Topic Starter

MsWidow wrote:
I have a guy who I think would have really fun interactions with Harley, he's completely off his rocker. I'm very interested in joining.

Dm me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon x demon hunter (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus