Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Young Disaster (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Torrie Ronalds (played by theliquidtoad)

You are a young student in high school, It's your first day of having classes with your childhood friend, Torrie. There's something incredibly strange about her, she's always protective of you and never tends to go out after dark with any other friends. You know all of her secrets right? And surely she does too, after all, you're best friends. Although one day you figure out her secret, can you still be friends with her.. or maybe more?
  • FemxFem only
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

im interested! Would either of my girls work for this?
BoyBand

I recommend Kellyfish, her characters would definitely be your type I think!
I'm interested!!
Torrie Ronalds (played by theliquidtoad) Topic Starter

Lunalla-Starlight wrote:
im interested! Would either of my girls work for this?
Your character Ari would be perfect! Would you be okay with rp with her?
mhm! Wouldn't mind at all!

Lunalla-Starlight wrote:
mhm! Wouldn't mind at all!
Wonderful! Wanna start a PM from the prompt?
I'm interested I'm not sure if either of my female characters would be okay for this if they aren't it's fine I can make another :)

ashywolf wrote:
I'm interested I'm not sure if either of my female characters would be okay for this if they aren't it's fine I can make another :)
Aradia might work! We can try if you want to!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Young Disaster (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus