Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Please just stay away from me..I might (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Setting: College or high school
Genres: Fluff, comfort, angst, and romance (unless that's not your thing)

M/C was born a curse where anyone or anything they touch dies but they aren't cold-hearted, this has scared them out of becoming close with anyone living so they just stay hidden away in the forest. One day Y/C is wandering through the woods when they come across M/C touching a dying deer and the animal suddenly becomes lifeless under their touch, until M/C suddenly notices Y/C. Will Y/C run away in fear or stay and possibly become close with the deathly M/C possibly becoming friends (or maybe more)?

Hii!! I hope you guys like this idea, I was actually listening to 'Let Her Go' by Passenger when this fun and angsty idea suddenly came to me for some reason. I'll be using my character, Jester. This can either be MxNB or NBxNB! I ask for you to at least try to write a few sentences. I usually try to write from one paragraph to two, I don't really work well with one liners because they can get boring very easily. If you are interested and would like to do this then please comment here or DM me so I can get back to you asap! Also, don’t be afraid to discuss anything you might want to add or maybe change :)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

oooooo! Sounds interesting!
Rayne_Storm Topic Starter

Dreamu wrote:
oooooo! Sounds interesting!

Alrighty! Feel free to DM and we can go over any other details :D
Ehe really nice plot, its similar to Sky's trice ability[only he melts them into acid when looking,,] I'd be down but not really right now,, however I hope you find some good rp partners Rayne :3

Bluebeldy wrote:
Ehe really nice plot, its similar to Sky's trice ability[only he melts them into acid when looking,,] I'd be down but not really right now,, however I hope you find some good rp partners Rayne :3

Aw, thank you Blue! Whenever you do feel up to it, just let me know and we can do it :3
Okie dokies, thank you!
Would you be interested in NBxF? I have a good character I wish to try. I can make her NB for this rp, though.

Anakisuto wrote:
Would you be interested in NBxF? I have a good character I wish to try. I can make her NB for this rp, though.

Sure! You can make her NB if you'd like to but it's not a big requirement so it's up to you :)
(Edits character)

Yeah! Consider me interested! DM me if you wanna continue this further.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Please just stay away from me..I might (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus