Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 RP Search - Nonfandom (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey, call me Dio!
I'm a 16-year-old nonbinary kid who lives in CST area.

My dms are open and I'm happy to start roleplays with anyone! I'm also open to making new friends.
Somethings to note:
-I'm a Scorpio
- I'm super into world-building and character creation
- I'm super friendly and talkative
- I write at least 1.5k+ words per-reply because I'm cool like that
- I play pc games 24/7
- I'm dyslexic ;-;

I do a lot of roleplay types! I'm a big fan of romance, fantasy, actions/adventure, modern fantasy, SOL, and horror!
I write fandoms and original characters! I mainly do M/F, F/F, NB/M, and NB/F roleplays when I'm not doubling.
I won't rp M/M unless I'm doubling with someone or I'm close friends with them.

At this moment in time I'm just looking to do some D&D-type roleplays. I just wanna write some kind of huge adventure with romance, betrayal, ya know all the good stuff. There doesn't have to be a bunch of characters involved, though it would be nice to have a larger main cast.
I'm willing to work with someone on what the adventure is and generally just world-build together when it comes to this. If you're interested I'd be happy to create something with you!

Though if you think we'd be a good fit to roleplay together you can also dm me about the fandoms I enjoy if you won't want to write a nonfandom story. I have a google doc full of every fandom I enjoy so I'd be happy to share it with you! ^^

Nonetheless I hope to find someone who's interested <3
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Oh I love world building!
call_me_dio07 Topic Starter

BlueCelestial wrote:
Oh I love world building!

That's awesome! If you're interested in writing with me just shoot me a dm!
I'll have to make more characters but I would like to join you
call_me_dio07 Topic Starter

MsWidow wrote:
I'll have to make more characters but I would like to join you

Hey! I'd be more than happy to rp with you. I do however reply faster over discord so you can contact me there at ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅɪᴏ#0007

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 RP Search - Nonfandom (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus