Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "I may be a witch- but I'm not evil!" (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Genres: Romance (or friendship if romance isn't your thing), fantasy, mystery (kind of), angst, and fluff

Y/C moves to the little town of Drizzle hoping for a new quiet beginning, however, what Y/C doesn't know is that the town is known to have a witch living there. Y/C is walking around the little town when suddenly they come across a little shadow-looking cat with what looks to be horns, the cat begins to walk away while continuously looking back at Y/C as if telling them to follow it into the forest. Will Y/C follow the shadow cat or just ignore it and keep walking?

Hii!! I hope you guys enjoy this prompt and if you find yourself interested in it, just go ahead and either comment here or DM me! I would prefer it to be MxM or MxNB if you are okay with romance because it's just more comfortable to me. I hope you have a great rest of your day and happy spooky season my friends!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sage (played by Osris)

I would do this!
Rayne_Storm Topic Starter

Sage wrote:
I would do this!

Alrighty! Just DM me and we can go over the details :D
Seems interesting ^^ Would like to do this ^^
Rayne_Storm Topic Starter

Holly_Whisper wrote:
Seems interesting ^^ Would like to do this ^^

Alrighty! Just go ahead and DM so we can go over details ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "I may be a witch- but I'm not evil!" (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus