Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Will Draw For Dragon's Tooth

So, I have quite a few characters. Some are main characters involved in various storylines, some are supportive characters to flesh out a setting, some are ideas fleshed out and waiting for a story, and some are pretty close to being NPCs.

I'm therefore looking to do some art for Dragon's Teeth!
- 'Adds 5 permanent character slots to a user account. These character slots will NEVER expire!'

What am I offering in exchange?

Sample
56337418_ls68Slen5DdSI3r.png

Sample
34182917_w5YjOCUVLxk4Erv.png

Sample
34013011_rIUECL379KIZ2wb.png

Sample
34182876_tuHlaDAF5bwt8cN.png

Anthro, feral, human(oid), robots... you name it, I've either drawn it before or am willing to give it a shot.

Want me to draw something I've not shown a sample for? Drop me a message and I'll see if I have more samples.
Heya, anyone take you up on this?
Haven't bought anything from the site, I assume I gift through the store?
I also have a dragon's tooth, but Silent probably has a better idea of what they might ask you to draw than I do.
FadedTapestry Topic Starter

silentruth wrote:

So I've had one so far, but I can always do with a couple more so the two replies to this thread will be my slots, effectively.

Yes, it is possible to gift items. I think you need to navigate from the person's profile first where it says 'Gift'

Folklore wrote:
I also have a dragon's tooth, but Silent probably has a better idea of what they might ask you to draw than I do.

I mean, more Dragon's Teeth are always useful and I can always 'hold' an art slot for you, if you like.
FadedTapestry wrote:
silentruth wrote:

So I've had one so far, but I can always do with a couple more so the two replies to this thread will be my slots, effectively.

Yes, it is possible to gift items. I think you need to navigate from the person's profile first where it says 'Gift'

Alright, done!
Wanna try your hand at Rye? You know the guy well enough ☺️

silentruth wrote:
FadedTapestry wrote:
silentruth wrote:

Alright, done!
Wanna try your hand at Rye? You know the guy well enough ☺️

Sure! Please PM me his description / details etc.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Will Draw For Dragon's Tooth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus