Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA : Furry

Hello! My name is Glass , I am apart of the furry community. I am transgender and MLM and go by (he/they) pronouns AMA!
Auberon Moderator

There are a lot of misconceptions floating around out there about furries. Could you describe the community a bit and maybe dispel them?
Sanne Moderator

What's your absolutely favorite and/or positive thing about the furry community?
ChebaTheBee

How did you get into anthro community? Do you have any favorite cartoons or comics featuring anthropomorphic animals?
GlassJungle Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
There are a lot of misconceptions floating around out there about furries. Could you describe the community a bit and maybe dispel them?

The furry community is very similar to the cosplay community. We are fans of anthropomorphic animals and make our own to represent ourselves or just for fun! The fursuits are us cosplaying our characters the community is amazingly creative and many furries are within important jobs!

Sanne wrote:
What's your absolutely favorite and/or positive thing about the furry community?

The original species are my favorite parts! Things like protogen ,dutch angel dragons and manokits are the most popular but the amount of creativity to make one is a sight to see!

ChebaTheBee wrote:
How did you get into anthro community? Do you have any favorite cartoons or comics featuring anthropomorphic animals?

Ever since I was a kid I loved creating anthro animals and characters, I never really knew about the furry community untill I got into my animation meme phase and rant phase (watching people like spoctor theroy) Warrior cats and wings of fire are my favorite medias!
Kim Site Admin

Do you craft your own fursuits?

Kim wrote:
Do you craft your own fursuits?
in the future I plan to do so yes. The materials are pretty expensive in terms of having to have practice and also being a furry is very confusing to the older generations so I certinetly have to wait for now

Fursuit makers are amazing though! My favorite style is kemono!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA : Furry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus