Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What image hosts do you guys use?

Just curious what people use these days. I'm looking for sites that let you keep images private without paying for premium or something.
I use ImgBB.com!
I've also heard Imgbox is good, but I'm unfamiliar with this.

I've heard good things about Imgur as well, but I'm unfamiliar with this too.
I use Imgur. It's a bit clunky but if you activate the 'beta', it works better. It allows you to upload pictures direct or into named albums while keeping them hidden. They make it easy to copy the url link as well.
Luscinioide

other than toyhouse, imgur is the only one i've found that actually works. a lot of people use weird bootleg sites i've never heard of and it seems like the links are broken 99% of the time. haven't had any problems with imgur so far, just make sure you make an account for easy storage access, set your posts to automatically be private, and you should be fine
Discord, got a private server with only yours truly in it where I store all of my junk. It's pretty handy- f'course, unless you slap down some money it does have some image size limitations but it sure weighs up against not having to use any shady shades that might just delete the uploaded pic whenever it feels like it.
I use Discord, and sometimes my sta.sh folder since I have a DeviantArt account
Tumblr!!

just upload image as 'private' and finagle the url renaming (like it'll say "thisimagehere.pnj" and just change the J back to a G) and blammo image hosting in v. nice high def for free
SleepDealer Topic Starter

I use Discord all the time yet never considered it for some reason.
Thanks for all the options!
Imgur.

You can pretty much post your pictures there without needing a subscription. Can be private or public too, from my experience.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What image hosts do you guys use?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus