Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bad Impressions (Fantasy RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Juniper Asteri (played anonymously)

Naporia is a city full of hopes and dreams. The concrete sidewalks full of bustling citizens, and the great, brick, buildings lined with thick ivy vines that stand tall. Shops with everything you can imagine, from clothing, to instruments, and even the cutest of cafés. However, ask anyone and they’ll tell you, the best part of Naporia is the location. Being directly next to the worlds most lush forest, creatures of all shapes and sizes join together to become anything they could think of.

Yet, here you were, tripping over the giant roots of the “lush” trees. In front of you was a strange blur of pink, in which you couldn’t quite make out. It moved unbelievably fast, though. Your reason for this juvenile chase throughout the whole city and into the forest, was because the blue had stolen something very precious to you, and there was no way you were going to let them get away with it.

After what seemed like hours, your lungs screamed desperately for air. Your vision began to become spotty and black, and your head became dizzy. Your body decided that it was time to rest. You allowed your body to harshly fall to the ground, and just like that, you were out.

The sunlight harshly hit your eyes, and reluctantly you squinted your eyes open. Suddenly, the sun ceased. Had it already set? Where were you anyways? When your vision had finally restored, you were met with….

An elf?! And even stranger, they were holding your prized possession!

Hi! This roleplay is open to pretty much anyone willing to work with me! I tend to write at least 1-6 paragraphs, and I don’t do well with writing NSFW. If we want to take it into a romantic direction, thats completely fine with me, though a platonic “enemies to friends” sort of direction is what I was going for! DM me if interested.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Juniper Asteri (played anonymously) Topic Starter

bump <3

bump <3

bump

Bump!!
Hello! I would like to do this rp with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bad Impressions (Fantasy RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus