Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Your character is pickpocketed! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sam (played by dizzzy)

You barely gave it a thought; it was pure instinct– to swing your arm around and grab whoever had just slipped the valuables from your back pocket. A few people came to mind, people you knew may want such a thing. When you turned to face the thief, it wasn’t anyone you had expected.
The arm clutched in your hand was smaller than yours, and appeared young. You looked at her face, freckled and alarmed. It was only a kid, maybe a teenager. She went red.
“I was just… putting it back.” She said, then attempting to tug herself free.
You noticed whatever she had taken from you was out of sight.

✽✽✽

Be sure to read my profile rules!
I'm cool for this to go in any genre direction, but no romance. Generally looking for a friendship to eventually develop, and to plot out an adventure which helps with that.
You can DM me or reply here. If you reply here I will DM you with my reply and we will continue from there :)
(I'm cool for more than 1 person to reply, each story is sure to turn out different!)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.
Snow White (played anonymously)

I'd be interested! :)
I would like to do something with you!😊
I would love to do this roleplay!
I'm interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Your character is pickpocketed! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus