Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Happy RP, Sad Ending? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sam (played by Mimikk)

Hey everyone! I've got this brand spankin' new character here, Sam, who's looking for someone to interact with in order to build up a personality and such c:

So a bit o' info:
~ Sam's an angel kinda person, and deals with people who die fairly young
~ I'm looking for a one-shot or maybe long-term... However any RP with Sam has to end in the death of your character!
~ Good grammar would be much appreciated, as well as 1-2 paragraphs per response
~ Romance is welcome, but so is friendship. Whichever you prefer c:
~ This'll be an RP via PMs

Our plot is that Sam befriends/falls in love with your character as they near the date of their death. Sorry it's so vague, but we can work out specifics for it if anyone is interested~

Okay okay so I know people don't like killing off their characters, so I'm totally cool if you wanna make up a quick chara who you don't mind killing off. It can be a cancer-patient, an old person who's gonna die peacefully, or a little kid destined to die in a house fire or something. I would really just like to get a handle on Sam's personality so I can play zem awesomely, even if it is with a semi-developed throw-away char (or if you don't mind killing off your char in just one universe, I'd love some super developed chars :3}

So yah! I want some happiness during the RP, with strong relationships and love and yay, but then I am quite ready for sadness as the RP nears its end.

So... Anyone up for a feels trip? C;
I'm quite interested in this RP :3
Mimikk Topic Starter

moonlit-serenade wrote:
I'm quite interested in this RP :3

Messaged you c:
Well, I am prety interested in this. I don't mind a good heart wrencher ;^; And ANY of my characters are set in places they could easily end up dead (Mostly Magenta though...I'll tell you her details if you're interested.) I do not mind having a character die in one universe.
Kawaii Oni (played by DeathScythe)

Ooh this looks intresting! I'll rp with you!
Jora Lightfellow (played by MelTheObserver)

*cough*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Happy RP, Sad Ending? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus