Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Semi-return

Came, left and back again. Howdy.
Hia and welcome yet again to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Can I ask why did you leave the first time?
Welcome back! RPR is still great as it has been since you left!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back!! I'm not sure how long it's been but we've had awesome upgrades in the past year, with more on the way. :D What brought you back if you don't mind telling us?
Welcome back if RP Repository has evolved or changed any since you've left and you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and have fun RPing!
Welcome back! <3 I'm on a return kick too. I missed this place.
Welcome back to RPR! ...Or more of a "Welcome" since we've just met. I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us! Since you already know the atmosphere here, I'm sure you'll make yourself feel right back at home!
Welcome back! There's a lot that's happened, indeed. I've been away for a couple of days, but I know for myself that I don't want to miss a lot of things here too. XD

We're also happy for your return! Whatever your reason may be, it feels nice to know you came back. :D
Kim Site Admin

What pulled you away? What brought you back? What made you want to post about it without giving us any clues? ;)
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome back. it's nice to meet you.
tumblr_n98eyat1nE1taeqnfo1_400.gif
TyVulpine Topic Starter

Well....almost five years later, another return ^^U hopefully stay longer this time :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Semi-return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus