Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » HELP ME NAME AND COLOR MAI SNAKEBOI

Yeahhhh. Cause he's rad and you wanna do him and stuff. *shotshot* I'm bored. o3o
Forgive crappy sketch.

I darkened it with GIMP and plan to fix the lines and such later so it's not as lazy.

I know he's going to be a badass (Hurrr love those).
But not the normal kind really. Quiet, mysterious... AND DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF PERSONAL SPACE.
No seriously. He be right up in your face touching you and stuff if he's curious in any way.
oddly... he's kind of asexual(due to the fact he knows NOTHING about those things).
He's also VERY blunt.

He doesn't like fighting, he doesn't really have any special abilities (other than some increased senses to add to his creepyness factor -I heard that...- Anyways...)

Yeah. Color ideas and such? He's part snake, sort of a rattler. ;o
I have NOOO ideas. I was thinking of making his skin tan as I don't have many darker-skinned characters. Dunno.
Oooooooo cool! I'm not very artsy, but you have an awesome character in the making! :D
Hope you can figure out some awesome colors!
Amirrora Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Oooooooo cool! I'm not very artsy, but you have an awesome character in the making! :D
Hope you can figure out some awesome colors!

Thank you so much! <3.

Ha ha, the sketch looks so much better IRL. But I'm gunna reline it on photoshop/GIMP and make it super spiffy.
I've never drawn scales and was lazy on the sketch.
Amirrora Topic Starter

I'm thinking so far his tail will be red as he's poisonous... unsure yet. Maybe brown hair...?
He looks like a Rasul to me. I could also see him being red.
Dark red hair, tawny-yellowy eyes, and brown skin. Colors that are nice and earthy, but not too saturated except for his eyes. Maybe his horns should be dark grey?
Amirrora Topic Starter

Literaphobia wrote:
He looks like a Rasul to me. I could also see him being red.
Dark red hair, tawny-yellowy eyes, and brown skin. Colors that are nice and earthy, but not too saturated except for his eyes. Maybe his horns should be dark grey?

Oh! Nice colors. I dunno about Rasul...maybe Raul? Or Raoul(dunno is that's spelled right, said like RAOOL.)

But I really adore the color ideas. : ) Thank you muchly. I will definitely use a few.
BOOM

fc4jeo.jpg
Amirrora Topic Starter

LOL Mross! That's amazing!!

I dunno, a shirt just looked weird on him to me. Lols
Glad you like it! Also, I was thinking it might be neat to give him a coloration pattern based on an actual snake. A quick google image search returned several cool-looking dudes just on the first page.
Amirrora Topic Starter

mross wrote:
Glad you like it! Also, I was thinking it might be neat to give him a coloration pattern based on an actual snake. A quick google image search returned several cool-looking dudes just on the first page.

Yeah, that's a good idea actually. : D
Perhaps I will try that. :3
Ilmarinen Moderator

I like Litera's idea. I definitely thought amber eyes and bronze skin when I saw him, too. I threw the colors on in photoshop. The colors are loosely based on a midland water snake, which aren't venomous but look cool. :P

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s639ew.png
Amirrora Topic Starter

Heimdall wrote:
I like Litera's idea. I definitely thought amber eyes and bronze skin when I saw him, too. I threw the colors on in photoshop. The colors are loosely based on a midland water snake, which aren't venomous but look cool. :P

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s639ew.png

Oh wow. Yeah, The colors look nice that way. o3o
Maybe I will go for that.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » HELP ME NAME AND COLOR MAI SNAKEBOI

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus