Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Paranormal RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ghosts, demons, the undead, characters of that nature? Basically I'm looking for one or more people to play with a character of mine (located here). I'm wanting to flesh her out a bit more. I've had the character for about a year now, maybe longer, but I haven't really done much with her.

I'm not too picky about what happens in the RP, though creepy is always fun!

Comment here or PM me if you wanna talk stuff over.

I think if it turns out to be a group RP, I probaby wouldn't want more than like five or six people? I'm trying to ease my way into huge groups, haha. I'm not used to them on forums.

But yeah! Feel free to respond! :D
Mourncrow

That sounds pretty interesting! I'd like to roleplay something like this, if you're still looking for someone of course! :3 What kind of setting were you looking for? I have a demon character which I could use somehow? Feel free to message me or reply if you're interested! <3
Perhaps Glaceia would be up your alley and I wouldn't mind joining up with you Mourncrow.
Mourncrow

I love your character! Nice work~

Sounds good to me.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Ahhh! Both of them sound fun (thank you so much for replying to me too)! I'm not very good with plots so I just tend to wing it, but I could set the scene up for us if you'd like. :).
Can we start tomorrow? I feel sick. X.X
Mourncrow

Lenaria wrote:
Ahhh! Both of them sound fun (thank you so much for replying to me too)! I'm not very good with plots so I just tend to wing it, but I could set the scene up for us if you'd like. :).

Sure! C: Thank you for having us! ^_^ (You're welcome!)
MadRatBird Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=6392 Here ya go! :D. I tried to make it vague enough that you could have some sort of leeway with the setting if you'd like. ;o;
Mourncrow

That's perfect! ^o^ I'll reply as soon as I can.. ;)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Paranormal RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus