Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Jessie Killgallen (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Lexi laughed, and smiled even wider.

"Thanks!~ I had a lot of fun, and hope that I can play with you guys again!"

Jessie: We're sure that it can be arranged.

Joanna: Yeah.

Macie: That was fun. I had a lot of fun. You're a really amazing guitar player. Those were mad skills, Lexi. Really.

Pidgetta: Hell yeah. You should try out on a show and show those skills. It might even point that you're coming out and ready to jam.

Lexi smiled at each of them brightly.

"I just don't know who would want me in a show?" She questions, looking around bashfully as she held her guitar close. "I'm not very well known at all, I only have a small youtube channel that doesn't have many followers...I'm more known for my dancing, I guess~"

Macie: That is something which can be helped. You would be well known once people heard you on the radio. It would be very positive on your part. Besides that... it could be rather fun.

Ridge: Want to go again with the practice? *Grins*
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Macie: That was fun. I had a lot of fun. You're a really amazing guitar player. Those were mad skills, Lexi. Really.

Pidgetta: Hell yeah. You should try out on a show and show those skills. It might even point that you're coming out and ready to jam.

"I just don't know who would want me in a show?" She questions, looking around bashfully as she held her guitar close. "I'm not very well known at all, I only have a small youtube channel that doesn't have many followers...I'm more known for my dancing, I guess~"

Macie: That is something which can be helped. You would be well known once people heard you on the radio. It would be very positive on your part. Besides that... it could be rather fun.

Lexi nodded quickly.

"Wow, that sounds awesome!" She hugged Macie around the neck after setting her guitar down. "Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!"
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Jessie Rogers wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Lexi nodded quickly.

"Wow, that sounds awesome!" She hugged Macie around the neck after setting her guitar down. "Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!"

Macie: *Hugging back* It's not a problem. I mean... everyone is entitled to get their due. I had mine multiple times. So... I do think it's time that someone's had their due just as well as i had. When do you want to have this happen?

The group stood in anticipation. They were sure that something was gonna come. Macie being picked to attend the award show coming... Macie offering the invite to Lexi to come onto her Radio show. something was gonna come.

The Next Morning...

8:50 AM...

Sept. 4th...

Macie: Lexi's said to be here. She did get the message... Didn't she?

Starflower: I think so. You... we texted her... To meet us here at the Radio Station. The tower here... She was to be here at 8:50... On the nose. So...

Pidgetta: Where is she?

Joanna: Good question. That's a good question right there. Where is she?

Macie: Lord Arnold is gonna be wanting the show to start at 9. But if Lexi... if she doesn't show up... What'll i do?

Pidgetta: That... We don't know.

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
The Next Morning...

Sept. 4th...

Starflower: I think so. You... we texted her... To meet us here at the Radio Station. The tower here... She was to be here at 8:50... On the nose. So...

Macie: Lord Arnold is gonna be wanting the show to start at 9. But if Lexi... if she doesn't show up... What'll i do?

Lexi raced into the radio station, her guitar strapped to her back and, for some reason, wearing a pair of dance shoes.

"I'm so sorry! Here I am, here I am! I had an early morning dance class today that was very stressful!" Lexi looked very tired, and she was breathing heavy. "I didn't ruin everything, did I?" She was very nervous, but this morning had gone quite badly. Still, she wanted to help.

Lexi wrote:
Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
The Next Morning...

Sept. 4th...

Lexi raced into the radio station, her guitar strapped to her back and, for some reason, wearing a pair of dance shoes.

"I'm so sorry! Here I am, here I am! I had an early morning dance class today that was very stressful!" Lexi looked very tired, and she was breathing heavy. "I didn't ruin everything, did I?" She was very nervous, but this morning had gone quite badly. Still, she wanted to help.

Macie: It's okay., Lexi Really. It's just a good thing that you were able to make it and in one piece. There's been a whole lot of traffic activity this morning. We ourselves had a spot of trouble getting here. We're usually here by 8. But this morning... we got here 20 minutes ago. It's okay though. You're thankfully just in time here.

Pidgetta: The show is gonna start within a couple minutes. But this is how it'll go down. The show starts with Macie doing the introductions and then the possible headlines if of any and then lead for what will be on the days show. Then she'll play a song at random. Whichever it is and then after the song... the show kicks up and everything flows from there.

Starflower: It's a real step-by-step process. Works pretty much like a sparkling charm.

Lexi tried for a smile. "Alrighty!~" She sighed and stopped. "Let me take off my dance shoes, first. At least they're my ballroom heels, and not my ballet flats." She frowned. "I'm sorry if I'm sad today, I'll try my best to smile during the show! But, at my dance studio, we have an odd number of people. There isn't enough guys for everyone to pair off for the upcoming competition, so they've decided to cut me out of the show."

She changed her shoes and stood back up.

"But don't worry, I'll try to smile! Should I get my guitar out now?"

Lexi wrote:
Lexi tried for a smile. "Alrighty!~" She sighed and stopped. "Let me take off my dance shoes, first. At least they're my ballroom heels, and not my ballet flats." She frowned. "I'm sorry if I'm sad today, I'll try my best to smile during the show! But, at my dance studio, we have an odd number of people. There isn't enough guys for everyone to pair off for the upcoming competition, so they've decided to cut me out of the show."

She changed her shoes and stood back up.

"But don't worry, I'll try to smile! Should I get my guitar out now?"

Joanna: *Gasps* what in the hell? They cut you out? That's bullshit. Bullshit. Why would they cut you out from the show? You work hard in the show... You practiced... all that work. They just cut you... Like that? Sheesh...

Macie T.: It's okay. You're with us now. It's gonna be fine. You'll see...

Within seconds everyone got to their seats and Macie got to her seat. Made sure she was in position...

Official theme to the Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot Love's requiem show...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-13.png

Macie: *On the Air; Broadcasting*Hello out there to all you beloved listeners. This is the hottest… hippest show that can never fall... It’s the Macie Melody “The Rising Star” Lightfoot Love’s Requiem show. With your host… The Beloved Rising Star… The Radio DJ Miss Macie Star. And her illustrious radio crew. Pidgetta G. Holmes… Lightfoot. Joanna Barlow... Macie T. Starflower Margarie Lightfoot. We have a rather exciting show for one and all today. *A Second pause* It’s time to start with the headlines for the day…. Sept.4th 2050... Every time this year by time the second day of the new school year comes along... We get the lively tale of woes and sorrow due to all the teens just wanting to never part from their summer romances... Many fear as though by parting from them... it'd break their hearts as there is a growing fear of two hearts never seeing one another again. But here is the thing... It isn't all for naught as with Emails and Skype... Plus instagram and Twitter... Even Zoom... They're never away. But it's okay. Really. because for times like these... there are events lo bring in one last chance for a love to be. It's the Summertime of Metropolis Romance Last Splash. This is that place and event of which all you lovesick teens with the yearning achy breaky hearts can get one last moment of bliss and romance. It's at the Metropolis Beach. So for all you loving beating hearts... If you are wanting that last chance... The beach is the place to be. *A second Pause* For the beginning of every school year... we get them all... All the kids not wanting to go back to school. But the parents who look into those 8 hours of relief 5 days a week. But it isn't for naught on that... Every year for the first 2 weeks of the new school year... The Metropolis Fairgrounds conjure up the fun and thrills for the family fun. The family time and closeness. Enjoy rides... games and delicious grub that you can sink your chompers into. So for a shot at family fun and a way to erase the newly rush of School year woes... The Metropolis End of Summer Carnival is your... place to go and let loose happy... one last time before the new school year picks up that pace.*A second pause* We have such a good show today that it's one you can not miss. We speak of topics for discussion all the time. It spans from a multitude of subjects and it's endless when you think about it. But today's fine ole' topic is: Favorite decades. What's your favorite decade and why... *Playing some music* This # is what we'll start with... It's a goodie but a treasured oldie. It is one that you may have heard many times and times before that... but it is a classic. It's ELO with "All over the World" It's here and only here on the Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot Love's requiem show... Broadcasting from the Station that stands as the beacon of light and music which spans through the merry ages... MRHAP Metropolis... The station that serves as your loving source for music that never tires... grows old or fades... but one that keeps coming... right on back.

first music of the day's show.

During break...

Macie: *looking at Lexi* See? Nothing to it. This is how this all goes.

Pidgetta: It gets pretty cut and dry. But it's like routine. You grow to get used to it and before long... It's like something you just do... no thinking twice about it. Nothing. It's just... second nature.

Lexi smiled and hummed in agreement, cleaning her guitar as she sat, listening.

"I think it's wonderful. You've created a way to reach people even further with your music. That's simply amazing." She sighed.

"I worked very hard for that spot on the team, and they cut me just like that!" She pouted. "All that talk about love made me remember my dream that I had when I was younger...Dancing with the perfect guy and falling in love, becoming the most well-known dancers the world had ever seen!" She laughed.

"But now I can't have that dream...ah, falling in love seems so nice. I'd like to experience it. What was it like for you, Macie?" She asked the rising star, setting her guitar down.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled and hummed in agreement, cleaning her guitar as she sat, listening.

"I think it's wonderful. You've created a way to reach people even further with your music. That's simply amazing." She sighed.

"I worked very hard for that spot on the team, and they cut me just like that!" She pouted. "All that talk about love made me remember my dream that I had when I was younger...Dancing with the perfect guy and falling in love, becoming the most well-known dancers the world had ever seen!" She laughed.

"But now I can't have that dream...ah, falling in love seems so nice. I'd like to experience it. What was it like for you, Macie?" She asked the rising star, setting her guitar down.

macie-melody-lightfoot-132.png

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-10.gif

Macie: Oh goodness. *Blushes* I really can't say... It was just so spontaneous. I was back a couple years ago... rather shy. It was just so sudden when it happened. But the guy that happens to be my husband... He was flirting with me on my first day in school in this city as i was like a... transfer gal. I didn't know anyone at first. This boy... Ridge came to me and just was... well Jonesin' over me. It was just so romantic. A little later... He professed his attraction to me and we became boyfriend/Girlfriend... As time went on... Which was the beginning of the following new year... He proposed to me. Actually... He proposed to me... twice that year. But the first time he did...

Macie flashes back...

Ridge: *Walking over to Macie and Kissing her* Morning Lovely. I missed you. I didn’t see you last night and got worried. I thought that something may have happened to you.

Macie: Yeah. I’m fine though. Really. I’m okay. I just had a long eventf
ul night. Nothing to worry about. *Not understanding* But… i don’t understand… What was so important? What was it that couldn’t wait?

Ridge: *On Bended knee; Proposing to Macie* Macie, Remember when you and I first Met? When we first met… I didn’t know if there’d ever be anything between us. I didn’t think that you’d like me. But i was crushing on you. I from the time i saw you saw you as beautiful. You didn’t think to see it. But I really saw you as beautiful. You were smart and funny. Very original and totally outgoing in your own way. Friendly and innocent. But then…. You turned into this… This girl who is now a singing sensation. But even now i feel that love for you… The love that burns bright and with passion. I love you, Macie. I Love you and i want to be yours forever. Being true to you and no other.

CHRISTOPHER: Lor?

Ridge: *To Macie* So…Macie Melody Lightfoot…

LORELAI: *With Macie* What?

CHRISTOPHER: I want to marry you.

Ridge: *To Macie* Will you Marry me?

LORELAI & Macie: *Feeling choked up and in a gasp* And the hits just keep on coming.

CHRISTOPHER: Just think about it. Think about it before you make a rash –

Macie: Ridge… *With tears in her eyes and suddenly crying for joy* I am just 15. We’re both only 15 years old. I’m a celebrity. A star… I am barely holding on to the life i have as it’s going oh so fast… But… You happen to ask me this… Now?! *Looking at Ridge and with a heart filled reaction* … *Crying out* Oh Ridge… Yes. Yes… I will. I will Marry you! I really will.

It was then…

Ridge and Macie embraced one another in a kiss. A Kiss of destiny and Sincere Embrace…"

Macie: It was just so sincere.

Joanna: Macie told us about it and it was like as if we were there as it all came to be.

Starflower: There's more to it... isn't there?

Macie: yeah... but we don't have enough time to get much more into it... It was just so much and yet... tons of detail. *Blushes*

Lexi smiled brightly, blushing a bit.

"Oh, how sweet!" She cooed, clapping her hands. "That's adorable. I'm so happy for you." She blushed even darker. "I think I'd love to marry a dancer, still. Someone who I can dance with, who can help guide me through life just like he would a dance."

She rubbed at her cheeks.

"Aww, I'm blushing. I'm sorry, sometimes it's just so embarrassing to talk about!"

Lexi wrote:
Lexi smiled brightly, blushing a bit.

"Oh, how sweet!" She cooed, clapping her hands. "That's adorable. I'm so happy for you." She blushed even darker. "I think I'd love to marry a dancer, still. Someone who I can dance with, who can help guide me through life just like he would a dance."

She rubbed at her cheeks.

"Aww, I'm blushing. I'm sorry, sometimes it's just so embarrassing to talk about!"

Macie: It's okay. I am sure that it's well expected. I could tell you about the date that he gave me once.

Joanna: Did you know that when you play anything from the Movie Xanadu... Macie starts to feel as if she's just like Olivia Newton-John?

Macie: Hey...

Pidgetta: It's true. You do...

Macie: Wanna hear about it? It'll have to be during the next break. We gotta start in about a minute.

Lexi nodded, smiling brightly. She stood back up, wiping some dust off the back of her skirt.

"Alrighty, then! I'm ready. Do your thing, Macie!"

Lexi stood aside and prepared to watch Macie lead her show.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi nodded, smiling brightly. She stood back up, wiping some dust off the back of her skirt.

"Alrighty, then! I'm ready. Do your thing, Macie!"

Lexi stood aside and prepared to watch Macie lead her show.

Macie: Don't worry. It's a snap. This show is easy as long as one knows what to do. I have done this awhile. This show is just something that helps me speak about feelings and discuss topics. It varies from easy stuff... to fun stuff... to important to hard stuff. It's a wide vast spectrum.

A couple seconds later...

Macie: *On the Air* we are back with more of the Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot Love's requiem show. And we're here with a topic that should be very entertaining. Favorite decades. And from the top... we start with our radio crew and myself. Plus with our special guest... Lexi. She's a dear friend from the local school. With a dance in her step and a guitar that waits to kiss the people hello with the music that is imminent in being released from her heart. So... Lexi... let's start with you... What is your favorite decade and why? Full story. Give as much detail as you possibly can...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus