Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Jessie Levinson (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Lexi wrote:
Lexi looked at everyone nervously.

A school with a celebrity AND a superhero? Damn if she really didn't feel out of place now.

"Wow, this school is so cool!" She whispered to Dylan, messing with the clasp of her locket. "Its sad that I might have to move again soon..."

She took a seat and motioned for him to sit next to her in front, and for Starflower to sit on her other side. She wanted to surround herself with nice people, and they seemed to be.

blossom-rhapsody-92.jpg

Blossom: Don't worry about getting on my bad side. I can assure you that my bark's more tougher than my bite. And Starflower... That would be enough of that. I am not with that identity anymore. I'm retired from that and am now a teacher. Certified. This happens to be my second year and indeed... it is still pretty new. Somewhat. *Hearing someone listening to the Rising Star's on the Radio* I hear that someone's a fan of the Rising Star. Sweet. Well... her presence in this school makes it feel right. But if we would all take our seats... we can get started with class. And... Mr. Maynards... Don't be talking under your breath. We are all allowed to speak our minds and say what we're thinking. So... If you have something to say... feel welcomed to speak your mind. *looking at the seating roster* Lexi, You'll be sitting beside Ms. Lightfoot. Mr. Maynard... you'll be sitting on the other side of Lexi. The rest of you... can sit wherever. *Nods*
Lexi wrote:
Lexi looked at everyone nervously.

A school with a celebrity AND a superhero? Damn if she really didn't feel out of place now.

"Wow, this school is so cool!" She whispered to Dylan, messing with the clasp of her locket. "Its sad that I might have to move again soon..."

She took a seat and motioned for him to sit next to her in front, and for Starflower to sit on her other side. She wanted to surround herself with nice people, and they seemed to be.

Dylan looked at Lexi at a glance, "I guess we both are in the same boat, one way or another.", he muthered under his breath.

He listened to what the teacher had to say, "Did I think aloud, or does she have the power to read my mind?", he thought to himself, it might be 2050, but that might be just another reason to ask for consent if you are about to read somebody's mind,but whatever,Dylan tried to hush it away, focusing on what he might learn in the class,even though the sitting order was only really specific about their sitting, which was odd.He heard the sitting order and he sat accordingly.
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Lexi listened intently to the teacher, taking notes as she went. She tried to take her studies very seriously.

By the end, her notebook was full of notes, with a few doodles in the margins.

She looked over at Dylan at the end.

"I have coding next. How about you?" She also looked over at Starflower.

"What about you, too?"
((I know this breaks continuity, but whatever at this points because it'd kinda be wierd now not to have common classes))
"AP computer science, which might be the same thing, honestly.", he said, after a whole class with that wierd english teacher, he can't stay it was a bad one,though."I wonder what we are going to do there, it's going to be exciting.", he cheered, looking over at Starflower, wondering what class she might have next.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi listened intently to the teacher, taking notes as she went. She tried to take her studies very seriously.

By the end, her notebook was full of notes, with a few doodles in the margins.

She looked over at Dylan at the end.

"I have coding next. How about you?" She also looked over at Starflower.

"What about you, too?"

Starflower: I have... i think, Math class. Or maybe it was history. But i might also have... Computer class.

She then looked over her classes and saw that her next class was...

Starflower: *Nods* I have Math next. Then for 3rd... Art.

Blossom: *Teaching*

((Agreed.))

Lexi shrugged. "Maybe. Either might be fun. I'm just happy to be in such a nice school, honestly!" She offered a smile. She wanted to know what Starflower's classes were, too.
Natasha romanoff (played anonymously)

( May I join?)
Dylan drew an honest smile,"Yeah, this school is one of a kind, and I mean in the best way possible.".
"Math... hmm... good luck, I guess.", he knew he had math later that day, it was just uncertain wheter it'd be together with the others or not, honestly he wouldn't be surpised if there was something wrong with his schedule.

Lexi wrote:
((Agreed.))

Lexi shrugged. "Maybe. Either might be fun. I'm just happy to be in such a nice school, honestly!" She offered a smile. She wanted to know what Starflower's classes were, too.

Starflower smiles and showed her the class schedule and said that Math was next. What she didn't know was that Macie, Ridge, Pidgetta and Jessie were also in the same class for the next period. Oh boy... there's gonna be a lot of awkwardness coming in for a landing soon.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Natasha romanoff wrote:
( May I join?)

(Yes. You may. I do not have any problems against that. It is an Open RP... so... there is always room for more. Many more. For whomever that would wish to join.)

I arrived at school nervously as I was new. I looked around at everything in awe

Once the bell rang ending first period...

"Well, bye guys!~" She chirped, quickly racing to hug both of them, before remembering herself.

"Sorry, I know some people don't like to be touched..." She mumbled.
Dylan blushed at the hug."It's ok.", he said, brushing it off.He put his stuff in his bag and grabbed it, getting up from his seat.
"I guess we shall see, we might have computer science together, if not, I guess we'll meet soon anyway."

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
Dylan blushed at the hug."It's ok.", he said, brushing it off.He put his stuff in his bag and grabbed it, getting up from his seat.
"I guess we shall see, we might have computer science together, if not, I guess we'll meet soon anyway."

Starflower blushed...

As for Macie, Jessie, Joanna, Ridge and Pidgetta... They were taking a minute to talk before jetting on over to Math class...

Lexi skipped into her class, seeing Dylan in the back.

"Oh, hey, I guess it was the same." She smiles, selecting a seat beside him. "My next class is art, though, and you don't seem like that kind of guy." She chuckled.
Lexi wrote:

"Oh, hey, I guess it was the same." She smiles, selecting a seat beside him. "My next class is art, though, and you don't seem like that kind of guy." She chuckled.

"Oh hell yes, I'm not, I have no talents in art, I can't sing either, so I had to take drama and poetry instead. Poetry,can you imagine?", he put the rethoric question as he chuckled. He considered that poetry is one of those classes people generally agree upon that it's just... lame.

I waved to them as I walked to drama . Odd they didn’t even know I existed, typical. I looked at them as I passed.

Natasha romanoff wrote:
I waved to them as I walked to drama . Odd they didn’t even know I existed, typical. I looked at them as I passed.

Pidgetta looked to see the redhead close by...

Pidgetta: Hey you... Red head... Where you off to? Class?

Jessie: You a new school attendee? *Grins*

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
Lexi wrote:

"Oh hell yes, I'm not, I have no talents in art, I can't sing either, so I had to take drama and poetry instead. Poetry,can you imagine?", he put the rethoric question as he chuckled. He considered that poetry is one of those classes people generally agree upon that it's just... lame.

"Yeah, I don't like poetry too much, but acting is fun!~ I'm better at music though..." She smiled. "You seem eager to get started with the computers. Me too!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus