Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Dylan Harvey Maynards wrote:
"Romantic relationship...love?",well, that was one of the things Dylan had no experience with.He had never been in a relationship before."I mean, what do the other artists do when it comes to love?You could probably look at them.",it was probably painfully obvious or useless advice, but it was the best one he could come up with without texting Tracy for a better one."I could probably text my sister, she's a seasoned artist herself and she's pretty good with getting inspiration."

Dylan glanced over and ignored blankly whatever the girls said,"It's not like I am not here too, or like we can't hear it..", he thought.He was slightly flattered by how Lexi prioritized him over the basically free Rising Star concert, although he tried not to show any signs of him being flattered or anything.

"Oh, hi there,Maci.", he said, it seemed like there were new people to meet, too.

Macie: *Smiles* Hey Dylan. Nice... seeing you again. How was class? Hopefully the English teacher didn't ruffle your feathers too much. I know the teacher. Blossom. She can be persistent. Known her as the sparky girl. As well as Serena Black. They can be rather... Energetically sparky. *Giggles* The teacher can be a hot head at times. But once you get to know her... she happens to be pretty cool.
Lexi (played by FandomsForDays)

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
"Romantic relationship...love?",well, that was one of the things Dylan had no experience with.He had never been in a relationship before."I mean, what do the other artists do when it comes to love?You could probably look at them.",it was probably painfully obvious or useless advice, but it was the best one he could come up with without texting Tracy for a better one."I could probably text my sister, she's a seasoned artist herself and she's pretty good with getting inspiration."

Dylan glanced over and ignored blankly whatever the girls said,"It's not like I am not here too, or like we can't hear it..", he thought.He was slightly flattered by how Lexi prioritized him over the basically free Rising Star concert, although he tried not to show any signs of him being flattered or anything.

"Oh, hi there,Maci.", he said, it seemed like there were new people to meet, too.

Macie: *Smiles* Hey Dylan. Nice... seeing you again. How was class? Hopefully the English teacher didn't ruffle your feathers too much. I know the teacher. Blossom. She can be persistent. Known her as the sparky girl. As well as Serena Black. They can be rather... Energetically sparky. *Giggles* The teacher can be a hot head at times. But once you get to know her... she happens to be pretty cool.

"Sweet, Rock on!~ See you all then! Until next time." Lexi tossed up a peace sign and scampered away as the bell rang again. She knew she had to rush or else she'd miss her dance class... yes, instead of having the end of class, Lexi's mom had high expectations for her dancing career. She had already finished her math and history classes for her high school years, and her mom had her practicing at her studio for up to 5 hours a day. She raced outside and ran home, using the run as a pre-work out, so to speak.
Dylan looked at Macy , the tint of awkwardness was way too visible,"She's really ok, but you need to keep quiet, like.. really quiet.. no thoughts quiet.", it was at least nice to know superheroes are actually a thing, however, that woman must had been giving Marvel and DC a serious run for their money, Dylan was sure she beats whatever most superhero fiction pieces can dish out.
"Nice performance,by the way.", he said, it must have taken long hours of work for her to get that good and Dylan was no shy to express his admiration for hard work of any kind.

"Uh... bye Lexi.", said Dylan, noticing the bell ringing.He noticed two things :
1.He managed to eat nothing.
2.Tracy didn't text him back at all.
Oh, and also he had no idea what his next class was.
He slowly fetched his timetable from his backpack....

That afternoon... at the Metropolis Getaway arms...

Macie walked into the apartment and got things set up and put aside...
Dylan began walking down the stairs, it was he had only recently got home and was in a hurry. He was somewhat worried about his sister, even if they've only talked over messages, he could feel that something was off, and she hadn't responded to any of the messages ever since.He planned on telling this to his mother, but unbestowned to him, he would be able to do that very soon.

"Oh,Dylan, well, I planned on telling you, but it turns out I am a school psychologist now part-time.", said Jane when she spotted him, she was somewhat a bit worried Dylan ,given he's a teenager, might feel awkward that his mom is the school psychologist, but it's not like she'd be around Dylan the whole day, "Perhaps I am just making it up, he's not that type.", she thought.

"Cool, I guess. So, will you still be having your private cabinet?", he asked.

"Of course, part time, in the afternoon."

"That sounds great, I am so happy for you!", it's not like she hadn't been able to get a job, and Dylan knew that well, but he was somewhat sure that her having two jobs at the same time might make her move less.

"Look mom, I think I will be seeing a few friends in the afternoon, so.. I might home a little bit later.".

Jane had a genuine smile on her, "Great.I still have a few errands around here and I will have a few patients later today, so, at least you won't be bored or anything, but.... um... I guess we'll have some chinese food for dinner.", she informed.
"It's going to be ok, bye mom!"

Dylan began walking a bit faster, he had to catch the bus.

Macie had given Lexi her address, and Lexi had shared it with Dylan. She was making her way over there right now...

Lexi wrote:

Macie had given Lexi her address, and Lexi had shared it with Dylan. She was making her way over there right now...

Macie had to get things ready. She made a quick call to the Metropolis Inn and called her friend Sookie for a favor. To ruffle up some snacks. It was for a group of friends and she wanted to see that things went well.

Macie: *Sighs* The things are set. The Microphone is set. Headsets. There's also a spot for the Guitars. The drinks. the food. Sookie is on her way... Just hope that there'll be enough. *Feeling worry* Sweet mother of gosh... All these details. I just hope that nothing goes wrong. I really... really do. This is my first time with thinking about maybe starting a secret band... if i ever did want to look into putting one together. Maybe i can call it... Macie and the Melodious stars. I think... *Groans* This is gonna be a possible make or break moment. *Thinking* Let's see... What to do... about the music. What to do... what to do...

Lexi wrote:

Macie had to get things ready. She made a quick call to the Metropolis Inn and called her friend Sookie for a favor. To ruffle up some snacks. It was for a group of friends and she wanted to see that things went well.

Macie: *Sighs* The things are set. The Microphone is set. Headsets. There's also a spot for the Guitars. The drinks. the food. Sookie is on her way... Just hope that there'll be enough. *Feeling worry* Sweet mother of gosh... All these details. I just hope that nothing goes wrong. I really... really do. This is my first time with thinking about maybe starting a secret band... if I ever did want to look into putting one together. Maybe I can call it... Macie and the Melodious stars. I think... *Groans* This is gonna be a possible make or break moment. *Thinking* Let's see... What to do... about the music. What to do... what to do...

Lexi had her guitar strapped across her back, and a large bag in her hands. It was full of her items, like her cords, amp, lucky headphones, songbook, and computer, as well as some dance clothes, because why not? You'll never know, maybe one of the people Macie is having over will be a potential dance partner! Or anyone who's interested at all...
What he could ever bring with himself?"I just brought my laptop..and a song editing program, because why not?", he thought as he got up on the bus, he was somewhat sure it wouldn't take long, it's just that busses were a cheap and easy way to get to destinations with great accuracy, "Screw taxi drivers, they figure I am new around here and try to cheat on me. ", thought Dylan to himself , thinking of a time when a taxi driver charged him with 50 bucks for something that costed 15 on the way back.
He dressed in the most nonformal clothes ever, clothes he would surely feel comftable in.
"Sure it wouldn't be awkward?", there was an anxious voice in his head.

What he could ever bring with himself?"I just brought my laptop..and a song editing program, because why not?", he thought as he got up on the bus, he was somewhat sure it wouldn't take long, it's just that busses were a cheap and easy way to get to destinations with great accuracy, "Screw taxi drivers, they figure I am new around here and try to cheat on me. ", thought Dylan to himself, thinking of a time when a taxi driver charged him with 50 bucks for something that cost 15 on the way back.
He dressed in the most nonformal clothes ever, clothes he would surely feel comfortable in.

Lexi came upon the house and hesitantly knocked on the door. She nervously fiddled with the strap of her guitar case. It was a faded, soft lavender color, made of leather. She knocked again, just to be sure she was heard and stepped back to admire the surrounding area. It was a nice neighborhood.

Lexi wrote:
What he could ever bring with himself?"I just brought my laptop..and a song editing program, because why not?", he thought as he got up on the bus, he was somewhat sure it wouldn't take long, it's just that busses were a cheap and easy way to get to destinations with great accuracy, "Screw taxi drivers, they figure I am new around here and try to cheat on me. ", thought Dylan to himself, thinking of a time when a taxi driver charged him with 50 bucks for something that cost 15 on the way back.
He dressed in the most nonformal clothes ever, clothes he would surely feel comfortable in.

Lexi came upon the house and hesitantly knocked on the door. She nervously fiddled with the strap of her guitar case. It was a faded, soft lavender color, made of leather. She knocked again, just to be sure she was heard and stepped back to admire the surrounding area. It was a nice neighborhood.

((It's an apartment))

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-29.png
Macie: *Opening the door* Hello there, Lexi.

Pidgetta: *Grins* Nice to see that you made it. We were starting to figure that something might have gone wrong.

Joanna: It's starting to look ugly outside. It's funny as not but an hour ago... it was pretty decent weather.

Macie: Let's get where it's warm. The cold air is rough. Brrr!
Was it only Dylan, or was it getting cold for reals?
"It's the end of summer, can't be hot all the time..", thought Dylan who would have wished if it didn't have to be cold exactly when he thought his thick jacket didn't deserve the carrying, he instead remained with the black, slim one,made out of leather. "If it rains, I think I at least have an umbrella.", he thought to himself as he got off the bus.
He got a text.

"Um... Dylan, can people switch schools during the year?"
It was Tracy.
"If you're trying to be subtle, you are not, sis.", he thought to himself.

"Um... I think so?", he wrote.
"Awesome, asking for a friend, lol."

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Timezones, dummy."

"And since when timezones give a ish when I go to sleep?I am a free, independent soul, that can choose when it decides to rest its gentle shoulders on the altar of the nocturne hibernation!"

"You are also a non-conformist teenage girl who loves to sleep, and also to sleep in."

"So what?Yes, I can choose when to sleep in."

"And also where?"

"Yes, also where."

"Also on the airplane?"

No response, he felt bad, but Tracy had been playing games and he's not having it with lies and not telling the whole story.

Dylan had been walking all the time, and slowly made his way up to Macy's door.

"Fancy.", thought Dylan.

He entered.

Lexi wrote:

((It's an apartment))

Pidgetta: *Grins* Nice to see that you made it. We were starting to figure that something might have gone wrong.

Joanna: It's starting to look ugly outside. It's funny as not but an hour ago... it was pretty decent weather.

Lexi scurried inside, guitar and bag tight in her hands. She set those on the ground, then dashed back outside to pick her amplifier up off the ground. She ran back in and held it close to her chest.

"Safe." She grinned widely, giving off very friendly vibes. "it's nice to see you all again!"

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:

((It's an apartment))

Lexi scurried inside, guitar and bag tight in her hands. She set those on the ground, then dashed back outside to pick her amplifier up off the ground. She ran back in and held it close to her chest.

"Safe." She grinned widely, giving off very friendly vibes. "it's nice to see you all again!"

Macie: I got some snacks coming and being delivered by a fellow contact that i have. It should be here any time now.

Pidgetta: We at least got some drinks here. Soda. But... till the snacks get here... we don't really have much.

Macie: Pidgetta and I have yet to get to the store and stock up on more groceries.

Pidgetta: It's gonna be a very long day.

Lexi wrote:
Lexi wrote:

((It's an apartment))

Macie: I got some snacks coming and being delivered by a fellow contact that i have. It should be here any time now.

Pidgetta: We at least got some drinks here. Soda. But... till the snacks get here... we don't really have much.

Macie: Pidgetta and I have yet to get to the store and stock up on more groceries.

Pidgetta: It's gonna be a very long day.

"Aw, wow!" Lexi smiled. "You all really put some thought into this! This is so sweet, I'm honored to be here. If there's any way I can help, just let me know!"
Dylan climbed up the stairs,"You sure it won't be awkward?", that thought became really annoying, he had been having it playing again and again ever since he had left the house. Why though?Couldn't he have one day where he just wouldn't worry and go with the flow?There was a silent urge to just head back and call it a day, but he kept climbing, "I've never really thought about this whole moving thing in any other way other than this one, maybe if I change my perspective, then, maybe I can make it more enjoyable.", he thought to himself, although still hesitant, he didn't feel bad about knocking on the door, soundly.

Dylan climbed up the stairs,"You sure it won't be awkward?", that thought became really annoying, he had been having it playing again and again ever since he had left the house. Why though?Couldn't he have one day where he just wouldn't worry and go with the flow?There was a silent urge to just head back and call it a day, but he kept climbing, "I've never really thought about this whole moving thing in any other way other than this one, maybe if I change my perspective, then, maybe I can make it more enjoyable.", he thought to himself, although still hesitant, he didn't feel bad about knocking on the door, soundly.

Lexi jumped up with a soft smile.
"Ah, that must be Dylan!" She raced over and open the door wide.
"Hello!"
It was Lexi, Dylan smiled.
"Hi Lexi.", spoke the Maynard soundly.He looked around and slowly stepped in, putting his jacket somewhere where it wouldn't be a bother. He took off his shoes without letting go of his bag and looked around to see who else was around, but of course he was sure Macie would be here, it's her place, after all.

It was Lexi, Dylan smiled.
"Hi Lexi.", spoke the Maynard soundly.He looked around and slowly stepped in, putting his jacket somewhere where it wouldn't be a bother. He took off his shoes without letting go of his bag and looked around to see who else was around, but of course he was sure Macie would be here, it's her place, after all.

"It's super nice to see you again, c'mon in! Macie says somebody is bringing snacks!~~"
"It's nice to see you too.", he really meant it, it was rare for him to get along with many people right from the first day.
He went in as requested, "Snacks?Oh, that's so nice of her.", he spoke.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rising Star (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus