Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Astorea ~ The Royal Lands ((OPEN)) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ASTOREA ~ THE ROYAL LANDS

Astorea is a land ruled by Princess Kaedi, whom is in love with Prince Søren, but needs her parents approval of marriage. Her parents have been captured by the Toreals, and she must help find where they stuck her parents, Queen Crescentia and King Blaise.

RP roles:
    1. Princess Kaedi. (Taken)
    2. Prince Søren. (Taken)
    3. Queen Crescentia. (Taken)
    4. King Blaise. (Taken)

(We have one more character we are waiting for! Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Kaedi Lenn Smith (played by KaediLenn) Topic Starter

Still looking for people.
I could play the queen if you wish.

Cherry_Red wrote:
I could play the queen if you wish.
Of course! Sounds good! ;)

We will have to wait for 2 more people though before we can start k?
Guess I can do Prince Søren, if it's available lol.
Are you looking for/open to other roles, or do you want to limit it to those four main characters for now?

I can do other roles, but I would only like one more. Send me what your characters name is.

JustAPlayer wrote:
Guess I can do Prince Søren, if it's available lol.
Yes it is available. I am so sorry. Been very busy. I will mark it as taken.
Aight kewl.
Ah, well, I asked because normally I don't make such specific roles for specific RP's, though this does look like fun. :)
I could give King Blaise a shot c: I like playing leadership roles, especially leaders in trouble lol

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Ah, well, I asked because normally I don't make such specific roles for specific RP's, though this does look like fun. :)

For sure! Go ahead! Just tell me the name of your character and I will add it! :D

Tasha wrote:
I could give King Blaise a shot c: I like playing leadership roles, especially leaders in trouble lol

Sure! Sounds good! I will mark it as Taken! :)
Kaedi Lenn Smith wrote:
Subtleknifewielder wrote:

For sure! Go ahead! Just tell me the name of your character and I will add it! :D
Nah, I can't think of a good idea to fit into this, sorry. Not you--I just lack inspiration right now for a new character or a way to use my existing characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Astorea ~ The Royal Lands ((OPEN)) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus