Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » RpR button for links on off-sites?

Hello!
Does RpR have any buttons that can be used to link back to it on offsites? Like the 50 x 100 icons that were popular once upon a time. I've tried to make one- but I just can't seem to sit down and get it done.

If I could make the suggestion, a little page of link back graphics could be fun! I'd just like a simple graphic I can put on my website/gallery. I like this place. I'd like to tell more people about it.
Ashley wrote:
Hello!
Does RpR have any buttons that can be used to link back to it on offsites? Like the 50 x 100 icons that were popular once upon a time. I've tried to make one- but I just can't seem to sit down and get it done.

If I could make the suggestion, a little page of link back graphics could be fun! I'd just like a simple graphic I can put on my website/gallery. I like this place. I'd like to tell more people about it.

Hmm I dont know about the RPR itself but I know for sure you can link character profiles.

Dashboard>pencil> scroll down and link to (name of character).

Screenshot_20191003-142747.png

It's not exactly to the rpr but it might help at least?

Hopefully, someone else will have a more helpful answer sorry.

EDIT: I do hope we get a feature like this. would be nice.
Kim Site Admin

Oh wow Kim. I didnt know that was a contest! How cool!
Ashley Topic Starter

Those are perfect! Thank you!
Kim Site Admin

They are super cute! I'd love to run a similar contest again, perhaps for a different style of button :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » RpR button for links on off-sites?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus