Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a 1x1 romance/fantasy rolepl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, I'm Emmi! I love almost all kinds of roleplay however I don't have much experience as I've only discovered roleplay one year ago! I might be new to the whole idea but I genuinely enjoy rp. I'm very flexible with rp lengths but I prefer 3 sentences or more. Unfortunately, my replies might be too quick because of school but I will try to respond every day!

As for now, I'm looking for a MxF fantasy/romance roleplay...

Muse B is a well-known hunter within the kingdom of Louvaria. He has hunted down countless beasts and has amazing fighting abilities. He takes pride in his profession and boasts about his favourite keepsake from his father which is a quill with a blue and golden feather on the end of it, said to come from the Bird of Cedora. It is a mythical creature who is said to use to guard the forgotten city. One day, Muse B finds himself strong enough and ventures into an untouched forest with the hopes of finding the legendary bird and hunting it to make his father proud. There, in the supposedly uninhabited forest Muse, B finds a girl. Muse A, chooses to lend him a hand, showing him the way into the large forest. But what the legend didn't mention, is that the Bird of Cedora could turn to human.

Message me if you're interested!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I might be interested. :)
_Emmi_ Topic Starter

Perfect! :)
If you're looking for anyone to do it, I'm up for it. :)
Sure This Is good with me. Btw this will be my first roleplay on this website so excuse me if im not amazing alright?
I'm interested
I'm interested...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a 1x1 romance/fantasy rolepl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus