Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What's up what's up!

I made a goof and posted in the wrong section (I’m a new scrub here sorry) so this is me fixing it. Hopefully a mod can forgive my failure lmao. ANYWAY on to the introduction which is literally part copy paste from my profile

What’s up what’s up! I’m a RPer, pretty confident in my abilities with it too. I’m also a joker, a tad extroverted and pretty dark humored (and occasionally blunt). I watch a ton of anime, I write fiction stories and draw, I play videogames and I do a whole lot of other geeky stuff like read comics and whatnot.

My favorite genres of RP are Dark/High Fantasy and Horror. All of my characters are original and have original lore and backstories as well as personalities. They also all have superpowers that are very JRPG ish I’m told and are inspired by mythology both real and made by myself.

If you want to chat or RP hit me up, I don’t bite. Looking forward to hanging with ya. Currently have two characters available and I’m still building their profiles but I’ll be adding more down the line.

I’m very experienced with RP, in case that matters. My favorite types are High/Dark Fantasy or Horror (Preferably Lovecraftian or Bloodborne/Dark Souls styled). I can match any style (usually) and I’m pretty fluent in writing and the English language (as you can clearly see, it’s not perfect though but I’m mobile typing so ya)

My characters have superpowers and their abilities and histories are heavy in lore from worlds I’ve built in other sites (which won’t affect anything in our RP it’s just fluff for me) and are pretty well balanced and fleshed out (No need to fear godmodding or whatever from me). I’m perfectly fine with DMing plots (I do this a lot honestly lol my RP friends on Discord are always talking about how I’m good with plots and my writing style is very appealing. Don’t mean to brag btw) but I’m also perfectly okay with playing follow the leader and throwing my characters in other plots.

My biggest thing I want from RPs is character development. I love the interactions between characters way more than I do just following a story line. I want to meet characters that are just as interesting as a character as the plot and lore they are in and originate from. I’m okay with all types of worlds and lore and am very malleable with any settings (I prefer modern steampunk though so it’s not too awkward to have my characters know what a phone is in a 1600s setting and whatnot you know?) but it needed I can make do.

If any of this sounds up your alley hit me up! I’m always down to make connections and RP ^^

And rant over.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim. Welcome to the family.☺❤.
Welcome! :)

There's some special Halloween related stuff going on right now. Hope to see you join in the fun!
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Wow, love the detail in your introduction! Welcome to RPR and I hope you find what you came in search of :)
Hey Duodecim and welcome to the site! Thanks for telling us a lot about yourself, your RP likes and a glimpse at your style. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around willing to answer questions.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Gooood taste, my dude. I prefer the same sort of genres too and funnily enough I'm not in it for the combat either, because watching characters grow is arguably more rewarding.

I'm sure the 'fluff' would be really interesting to read, but I'm glad you let us know it's for flavour because the sound of having to learn an entirely new world for RP is kinda... daunting? Anyway, you sound like a great person and a player, and I'm glad you joined our ranks. I'll probably PM you at some point when I'm over this writer's block spell. 👍
Hi and Welcome to RPR! I think there are a lot of people that like dark fantasy and horror. I'd definitely peek around the topics, and or make your own when you feel comfortable enough. There are a lot of creative and fun folks here. I hope you find enjoyment and have fun RPing.
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
Hey there and welcome to RPR! There's a lot of people that're interested in those things and I'm sure you'll find partners fast! I hope you stay a while, make tons of friends and mostly, have fun!!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Skylar_woods

Welcome to RPR! I hope your stay here is wonderful and the role plays are exactly what you want them to be!
Duodecim Topic Starter

Whoa this blew up. Lmao thanks all ^^ looking forward to hanging with ya.
Welcome to the Repository
Welcome to RPR~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What's up what's up!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus