Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction!

Hi All!

So, I just signed up for the forums and thought I would slink on over here to say hello.

Off the top of my head -

RP-Related:

My favorite types of RP are romance with basically any sort of sub-genre. I'm particularly attached to fantasy/medieval type settings. I've been RPing in various forms since I was about 12, with breaks of various lengths in between. I prefer female characters, like a lot of OOC communication (both for the sake of RP clarity and because I am a huge dork who jokes about everything), and tend to prefer to RP with 21 and up (I'll obviously make exceptions though!). I'm fairly easy going and tend to like the free-form, go with the flow RP.

I've reached out to some of you already, too!

OOC:

I'm a gamer (favorites being Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls), I like to crack jokes about basically everything (I try to be pretty light-hearted), and have two cats and a dog.

And I will talk to anyone, even if we're not RPing together. :)

I think that's it!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim. Welcome to the family.❤☺
Welcome to the RPR! I do hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome Ramika! :)

In case you haven't found it yet there's an adults only version of the Looking for RP forum. (I just like to point it out because I was literally here for months before I realized it existed and I see by your profile it might be applicable. lol) It's turned off by default, but if you'd like to enable it, it's a checkbox under Dashboard -> Your Settings -> Comfort & Privacy.

There's also some special Halloween stuff going on right now. So hopefully you can join in the fun! :)
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Hello there, welcome to RPR. I hope you find what you are looking for and I wish you well in your search :)
Hi and welcome to RPR. Romance is a very popular genre so I am sure you will find lots of RPs with that. Welcome to the site and I hope you make lots of friends.
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Hey there and welcome to RP Repository! This community surely has the things you desire, and I hope you make tons of friends, enjoy your time here, and most of all have fun!!
Skylar_woods

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you’re looking for in all the role plays you encounter!
Welcome to the Repository
Welcome to RPR~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus