Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » me? hello~

heya~ i'm sugaamin. i've been RPing for a while but this is my first time on the site. i have many pets. my favourite school subjects are art and english. when i am older, i would love to be an animator. ty for reading xx
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim. I have a German shepherd named duke.
hey, I love art and animation as well! :D Welcome to this amazing site!!
Hi and welcome. I wish you luck in your journey to become an animator. RPR is a great site and I think you will find lots of fun people here to try RPing with.
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Hey there sugaamin! Welcome to RPR!! I love art as well and I want to be an animator too!! I hope you find some great friends and roleplay partners! Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay here on RPR!
DesertNettle

Welcome to RPR!!

We hope you enjoy your stay here and find many roleplays!!

(Feel free to roleplay with me!)
Skylar_woods

Welcome to RPR! I’m sure you’ll find lots of fun people to rp with!
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Welcome to the Repository

You are on: Forums » Introductions » me? hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus