Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Both sides of the law (MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lena here is an accomplished defense attorney, with a secret. She also happens to be one of the greatest racers, very well rounded for any kind of race. A secret, which no one knows. She has done a very meticulous job of making sure no one finds out. From being fully covered in a leather motorcycle/track racing bodysuit, to an automated helmet with a voice changer.

Perhaps your character is a stranger, never before having met Lena. Perhaps he is a friend, long term or relatively new. Perhaps he may even be a lover.

Perhaps he's another racer, driven to uncover her identity after repeated losses. Perhaps a cop trying to put a stop to the illegal racing. Perhaps another lawyer who encounters her and wishes to learn more, whether he's on her side or not. Perhaps he's something entirely different, that just happens to stumble upon her removing her helmet.

If you like any of these ideas, or have any others in mind, please reach out! Either respond here, or PM me.

As the title states, and is repeated throughout the post, I am looking for a male character to take place in this.

Romance is a possibility, but not absolutely necessary.

This is a modern role play, this time period is non negotiable. I wasn't planning on doing fantasy, but if the right character and plot is brought to my attention, I may reconsider. Lena herself will most likely remain human though.

I have no specific post length in mind, as my own posts can vary greatly, but I would like at least one decent sized paragraph each post. Grammar is also huge to me. I understand we all make mistakes, and I'm a little more forgiving if English is not your first Language, but constant posts that are hard to read and riddled with mistakes are a huge no.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

I can do this, if you'd like
Lena Kaminski (played by Guardian_Girl) Topic Starter

Clyde Whistler wrote:
I can do this, if you'd like

Excellent. How about you send me a PM and we can discuss this?
I’d be willing to give this a chance.

Arcol wrote:
I’d be willing to give this a chance.

Wonderful. Send me a PM to discuss?
I’m down to do this

LaDerrick Brown-Jones wrote:
I’m down to do this

Cool. PM me?
if your still open would you be willing to do this as a fxf for a romance?? If so pm me

Skittles14 wrote:
if your still open would you be willing to do this as a fxf for a romance?? If so pm me

Unfortunately I'm only open for FxM at the moment.
I'll try this out! Seems very interesting

UltraNecroziumZ wrote:
I'll try this out! Seems very interesting

PM me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Both sides of the law (MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus