Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

BadSavageBoy

Hey my name is Ethan. Someone suggested me this site since I love role-playing. I want to make friends and roleplay with other people.

Anyone want to be friends.
Welcome to the RP Repository, Ethan! :)

When you're ready to jump into a game, check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where people scout for RP partners or recruit players for their group games.

Hopefully, you can find something appealing! And you can certainly start your own thread there too. Happy RPing.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Ethan. Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim.
BadSavageBoy Topic Starter

Thanks
BadSavageBoy Topic Starter

Juls wrote:

Thank you for helping me
Hey Ethan, welcome to RPR! Hope you're settling into the site okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that can help.

Cheers to making friends and having fun RPs!
Hi, Ethan!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and make a lot of friends! BE sure to check out the forums once you're ready to roleplay!
Welcome to the Repository
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
welcome to rpr Ethan!

roleplaying is what this site is all about, so you've come to the right place! Like Mipps suggested there's a little something for everyone here, so no matter what you're into there's almost certainly an audience for it here. I have personally made some of my closest friends on this site so the idea that you, also, will spawn some incredible friendships here strikes me as an almost certainty!

Any questions you can feel free to send me a message too!

Again, welcome to the best website on the internet!
Old here! If you need any help settling in give us a shout mate.
JetStorm

hello
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus