Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Straight to the point? Looking for rp partners.

Eros

Hey,

As the topic said, coming straight to the point - I am here to look for new and interesting roleplay partners.

I am new to this site but not to roleplay. I have roleplayed in many sites, some for a long time and some for a short times, lets see how this one's goes?

So if you are interested in roleplaying or discussing it then let me know if I should contact you or you can just contact me.

Thank you for taking out your precious time and reading this.
Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you're settling into the site okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that can help.

Cheers to making friends and having fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Eros to RPR!
This has to be one of, if not the best, RP site on the webz.
Hope you find fun and friends here!
Eros Topic Starter

Thank you.
Hello there and welcome to rpr! I'm always open to new partners and stories so getting straight to the point as you seem interested in, my preferences and a master list are included on my profile which you can access by clicking my user name! :D

Even if you just want to chat or have a question I welcome you to mail me ^_^

I think you're going to like rpr, I havent seen a more welcoming website on all of the internet! Welcome Eros!
Hi!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready to get started!
Welcome to the Repository
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
BadSavageBoy

Hey...

We got something common. Were both newbies. Wanna be my friend.
If you're Eros where's Apollo?

Welcome tho!
DxlightfulBlue

ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Straight to the point? Looking for rp partners.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus