Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a rp partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya!!
I’m fairly new to this site and I’ve been stalking this page for a while now but I’ve come to find that it might just be easier for me to create this myself…

I’m looking for a roleplay partner, long term or short term I don’t mind. I will warn though, I don’t come onto this site religiously and I am in my last year of school, so I may not be available every day.

I don’t have that many rules, only:
• a minimum or 4 lines (basically a paragraph)
• good grammar
• active communication
• 16 years or older only (not years and years older obviously)
• and respect of boundaries.

My boundaries are:
• I can do MxM, FxM and FxF, however sometimes I feel more comfortable doing just one pairing. I am still kinda new at FxF, but I will give it my best shot.
• I will not do—pedophilia. It’s disgusting, fight me.
• Godmodding/mary sue?? Who’s she (I don’t do that)
• No toleration for hate outside or inside roleplay. No racism, sexism, homophobia or anything similar. However, if it is apart of your characters backstory, like your character was bullied for being gay, then yeah I don’t mind.

Hopefully there aren’t too many rules or boundaries that people find terribly strict, I just like to make sure people understand what I’m willing and not willing to do. : )

As well as generic roleplay plots, I also do fandoms!! Here are the fandoms I’m in:
• Transformers (Bayverse, TFP, IDW)
• Marvel
• Red Dead Redemption (mainly 2nd game)
• Halo
• Slashers/horror (Friday 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm street, Texas Chainsaw, Predator, IT)
• Skyrim (sort of, not too strong on this one)
• TMNT (again, sort of, I have only seen the live action movies)

I swear there’s more I just forgot oops.

If we’re doing a fandom roleplay and we wish to do OC x character (e.g. loki x oc) I expect us to do it for each other. By saying that I mean I will be your love interest and you will be mine, as well as our OCs.

When discussing roleplay, I expect we discuss a plot that will actually work for both of us. If the story seems to be hitting a brick wall, I’ll suggest some things to keep it going. I won’t rush my replies and I don’t expect you to either, but I will send a reminder once if I don’t see a reply in a while.

I only have one current character because I keep losing motivation (oops) but I find it easier to create a character when I have an idea for a RP.

Thank you for reading and considering this, if you wanna hit me up go ahead. :3

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested ^^
|| I'd be interested!
Me too!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a rp partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus