Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hazbin Hotel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Hi,I decided to make another forum topic about the Hazbin Hotel,this a bit of an adult topic,but i'll make it to where its pg 13 where there is mild cussing,but no use of the f bomb to much,and don't use the n word. Okay on with the plot.

"Hello and welcome to Hell,where there are turf wars,and street fights and a lot of death. About the turf wars,most demons fight to the death to claim some land,and whoever wins or stays alive gets not only land,but a lot of money for ya know a house. Anyway we hope you enjoy your stay" said the news reporter, Katie Killjoy.

Charlie sighs and she looks down at the ground then at her girlfriend,Vaggie. "This is awful,demons fighting over land,and killing each other even...we have to do something" Princess Charlie said.

Vaggie nods and thinks for a moment and comes up with an idea. "How about we make a hotel where we can re-abillitate demons,ya know like a rehab center." Vaggie suggested and Charlie nodded in agreement,and thus began the birth of the Hazbin Hotel...

So i need someone to play as Vaggie,Princess Charlie, Angel Dust,and Alastor.Pm if interested.

Alastor-

Angel Dust-

Charlie-

Vaggie-

Sir Pentious-Played by yours truly/me

Cherri Bomb-

and then the rest will be ocs,this is a group rp

2 paragraphs required,and wait for the next person to respond please,if your playing a main and want to be an oc,that is also fine but be sure to have even attention on canon and oc characters, so like if you respond with an oc,your next response would be canon,me I'll be using Sir Pentious.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

JetStorm Topic Starter

Anyone?
........YES!!!!!!!!!!
I love the spider in kinky boots, Angel Dust
Pen_Tsunami

Yesh please papa, I call dibs on being Charlie since I saw you already made Alastor. *rushes off to make Charlie a forum*
JetStorm Topic Starter

Reopening this

This is for ADULTS ONLY!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hazbin Hotel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus