Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I have to make an intro, so here it is

Hey y'all, I'm here because I love RPing and this seems like a really cool place to do so! I have a lot of characters and the best way to develop them is though RP, so here we are.

A lot of my characters are fantasy inspired, but can be adjusted to fit modern or sci-fi settings. At the time of posting this I only have Lyra up, she's one of my favorites, but I'm working on getting some of my other characters up too.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and having a fun time RPing. Feel free to message me or invite me to anything. I'm chill for pretty much any type of RP
Pleasure to meet you. Wish you the best on all RP you become part of.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim.
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!! I love your username sdfsdf
Anyways, I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready! I hope you have fun here!
Hey, welcome to the site! RP is definitely the best way to build out your charries, and I hope you'll get the chance to build out Lyra and the others a whole lot!
Hellllooooooo! Welcome to the site. I hope you're settling in okay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful and friendly people on the site.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a ton of fun RPs! :D
Heya welcome to RPR! <3
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR!
FancieDonuts

Hi, glad you are here
Icysoul

Welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Where did you RP before you found out about us? :D
lesbiancryptid Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! Where did you RP before you found out about us? :D

I did a lot of discord rps with friends, and a few on tumblr but those were a while back

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I have to make an intro, so here it is

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus