Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another Hazbin Hotel rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Please only join if you will respond,i have been ghosted once when I did this rp,so don't ghost me...please.

I need 4 more people to join,I so far have Alastor which is played by me,I know someone who has Princess Charlie and their name is Pen-Tsunami. so I need Charlie,Vaggie,Angel Dust,and Nifty. Everyone who has seen Hazbin knows the plot and how the story goes.Its about a young princess who wants to rehabilitate demons and try to make them go good. But Katie Killjoy just stomps on Charlie's confidence and tells her that her hotel idea is stupid and it'll never work,and she started to feel dejected.

After everyone has picked a main you can add ocs if wanted,do shoot me a message and we can discuss roles.Gay couples are allowed btw.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I would love to rp with this and may i be Angel Dust ??
JetStorm Topic Starter

Kaitlyn wrote:
I would love to rp with this and may i be Angel Dust ??

of course.
SomeFBIDude

There is one character in Hazbin Hotel I can play, The Doom Slayer.

maxresdefault.jpg
JetStorm Topic Starter

SomeFBIDude wrote:
There is one character in Hazbin Hotel, the Doom Slayer.

maxresdefault.jpg

interesting...send me a message.
People say i play Angel dust well...but he is taken already. So perhaps may I be Charlie?
MangoNekros

SomeFBIDude wrote:
There is one character in Hazbin Hotel I can play, The Doom Slayer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait. PARDON ME?
What about husker!? You can’t forget the drunk cat demon!! Lol. Or Cherry bomb, or sir pentous! Or tom! Don’t forget tom trench! 😂

If I could join, I would love to be Niffy.
SomeFBIDude

Maddyakebena wrote:
People say i play Angel dust well...but he is taken already. So perhaps may I be Charlie?

Jet told me that the person who wanted to play Angel Dust haven’t replied yet, so, I said you can play Angel Dust.

Btw, I think that everybody can join, just need Jet opinion.

Also, yes, Tom is important.
If your still up for the rp, could I be an Oc? I'm still working on my Oc, but I would really like to see what it's like rping with them.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Chara_Jeager wrote:
If your still up for the rp, could I be an Oc? I'm still working on my Oc, but I would really like to see what it's like rping with them.

sure,are you also being a canon character?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another Hazbin Hotel rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus