Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need a Villain? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So yea lately for whatever reason I've had the curiosity/itch to be the villain of an rp, I have a few characters that fit being the bad guy just of course as long as they are in the right setting, I'm not talking about simply kicking your characters asses or getting mine kicked but more some cool hostility rp going so in saying that I wont try kill of any characters unless the character owner wants it. As for writing and such I don't care about reply lengths ect as long as there is something to go off.

Anywho these are the characters I have with Villainy in them somewhere (also some of these are still being worked on so bear with me):

Nolan
Uxi
Mikeil
Ida
Jamie
Asher (Serial Killer Tab)

The settings vary by the character but the main ones from this list would be serial killers, sci fi, superhero and Star Wars.
Alternatively I have other characters that aren't bad in any way but might just be on the opposite side of yours, with that all said and done if none of these suit and you have a theme idea for a villain you need lemme know and I can try whip up something or might already have an idea in my noggin. Outtie!
Sounds like fun
would love to do one with asher ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need a Villain? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus