Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Nesy's Adventure: The war of the 5 realms (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anybody wishing to do this plot with me?

I would be Nesy and you're probabaly a companion or a lord. (Anything you want)

A boy's adventure: The war of the 5 realms.

Story:

A war has begun between 5 realms. The war has turned into pure chaos. Due to the heavy war that raged as a massive storm, once built villages and kingdoms were now chaotic warzones that expanded across landscapes. Causing the people living in these settlements to be homeless. Some regions were intact and while some were utterly decimated. The war that started on the mortal plane unquestionably caused a lot of devastation.

The people spoke of a legend about a boy in his late teens. A prophecy was made. He was the saviour of the 5 Realms. A legendary hero that everyone craved for. It remained unknown to this day. People craved for this day to become a reality but so far the war continues. It continued to rampage upon the land, cities and small towns alike. Alliances defend their territories from enemies coming from the rival realms. Some realms remain peaceful while some get into the action to help the mortals.

A boy named Nesy was a seeker who had always wanted to find the unknown. His parents told him not to but to their dismay, he did nothing to listen to them. Because of that, he left home and went on to pursue his dreams. What will happen to Nesy? He will surely meet other companions along the way.

Will he achieve divinity or will he fall down into darkness and become consumed by it?

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

I know this was posted a while ago, but if it’s still open I’d like to roleplay this topic. It sounds fun and I’d like to help ur character Nesy a hive his goals! >:3 Or ruin them huehue
NesyExecutive Topic Starter

FitherCwen wrote:
I know this was posted a while ago, but if it’s still open I’d like to roleplay this topic. It sounds fun and I’d like to help ur character Nesy a hive his goals! >:3 Or ruin them huehue

welcome right in.
I think this chatacter would be pretty good for a "loner" he meets along the way.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Nesy's Adventure: The war of the 5 realms (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus