Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High school problems (Possible romance r (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It was a regular day as Y/C was walking with a few of his/her friends. Y/C was known as one of the popular kids in school and Anthony was just a nerd (a nerd with a secret), but one day while Anthony and Y/C were walking down the hall to get to their next class, they accidentally bumped into each other causing each other to fall in the process. Once they got up they had noticed that their phones had fallen out of their pockets and once they picked up their phones they began to notice that they were receiving texts from people they didn’t know, after a while they realized that they had picked up each other’s phones. Now it was time for them to make a decision, they could either return each other’s phones or they could have some fun and try to sabotage the other person.

((This idea literally just came to my mind and I just had to do this. Now this can either be an MxM or an MxF rp. It could also be a possible romance rp))
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

CrimsonRydeR12

I'm interested, PM me :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High school problems (Possible romance r (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus