Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Fantasy Treasure Hunting RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Elspeth Twins (played anonymously)

Underworld Oddities is one the world's largest Arcane Relic and Artifact sellers and acquirers. Headquartered out of Las Vegas, NV with their flagship store in Los Angeles, CA, their primary area of operations is in the Sierra Nevadas, one of North America's richest sources of Arcane Relics and Artifacts. Underworld Oddities fields hundreds of two-man Procurement Teams, consisting of a Forward Operator and a Scout-Sniper, for Acquisition operations. As one might imagine, Relic/Artifact Acquisition is dangerous work as the pieces are always guarded by monsters, demons and other entities. Acquisition Contracts are highly lucrative and pay handsomely, often more than defense contracts. As such, many Procurers are former military or police but positions are open to non-military/police provided they complete an in-house 5-year Procurer Training Program, which is considered one of the best training schools for Procurers in the world and notoriously difficult to get into. Broken into 1.5 years of basic training, 1.5 years of Internship and 2 years of Residency before being a full-fledged Procurer ready to take contracts, Y/C decided that this was their calling but not being former military or police, Y/C manages to pass selection and gets into the training program.

The Intern
See more
As a newcomer to Underworld Oddities and the Procurer profession and fresh out of training, Y/C moves on to Internship stage where he/she trains under a Procurer who is the same specialty to learn the tricks of the trade.

The Forward Operator
w/ Cyan
After completing training, Y/C is selected to continue training in Internship as a Forward Operator and is attached to Cyan Elspeth, a former USAF AFSOC PJ. As the direct action element of a Procurement Team, Y/C will train directly with Cyan to learn various skills such as stalking, fire and maneuver, first aid, relic/artifact identification and safety, land nav and more.

The Scout-Sniper
w/ Alex
After completing training, Y/C is selected to continue training in Internship as a Scout-Sniper and is attached to Alex Elspeth, a current long range shooting champion in both F and T-Class Sniper competitions. As the support element of a Procurement Team, Y/C will train directly with Alex to learn various skills such as reconnaissance, DOPE card creation, target identification, ranging and more.

====================

The Resident
See more
After completing training and their Internship, Y/C moves on to the 'Residency' stage where they cross-train with the opposite specialty Procurer to learn how to function as and how to work, move and communicate as a team.

Reconnoitering
w/ Cyan
After completing their training and Internship as a Scout-Sniper, Y/C is next assigned to work with Forward Operator Cyan Elspeth where he/she will learn how to communicate as a team and sharpen their skills as a Scout-Sniper.

Acquisitioning
w/ Alex
After completing their training and Internship as a Forward Operator, Y/C is next assigned to work with Scout-Sniper Alex Elspeth where he/she will learn how to communicate as a team and sharpen their skills as a Forward Operator.
This seems like something I could work with...I think.
The Elspeth Twins (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Arcol wrote:
This seems like something I could work with...I think.
Nice! Send me a PM with which storyline interests you and which of your characters you want to use! :)

Still looking!

Still lookin!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Fantasy Treasure Hunting RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus