Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Freak Show (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“They lock us up in cages and abuse us even though we’ve done nothing wrong, and they call us monsters. Who are the real monsters, though?” -One of the “Freaks”

My character ( is a dark humanoid in a freak show where humans keep “monsters” and magic users. Your character has just been added to the show because they were found using magic, and our characters are put in the same cell. They start planning an escape.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Magic Realism
Genre Definition : Magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment
Long Term or Short Term : Long Term
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Any arrangement where I am female
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : Late teens, low twenties
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 9
Violence (0-10) : 7
Sexuality (0-10) : 5
Other(s) (Please List) : Torture/abuse, bullying, self harm
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Caaaaaan I rp? OwO
I need something to do with everything else I’m in dead. Soooooooooooooooo.

I’d probably use maybe my character Vladimir? I don’t think I have a profile for him yet but he’s a magic user so it works?
Ethel (played by starsteemer)

This looks like something Ethel might work for, i just reworked her and im itching to use her in something. time period presents an interesting dilemma, however. What time period would this rp take place in? My character is medieval, but versatile enough to be in any time period, albeit with some changes to her character
Ban (played by FlamingPsycho)

Hey! I'm interested in using Ban in this, if you're still looking for RP partners!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Freak Show (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus