Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Meet Mythix

Hi Everyone, I'm Mythix! ~Please proceed in reading all about me~

My name is Aly, but I have other names I go by such as MythicalDreamer or Mythix. I've been roleplaying for quite a long time. I started out on Facebook when it was cool and let you make roleplay accounts. I had accounts for Lenalee, Elizabeth Midford and Saki Mikajima. I won't lie, I surely do miss the days of playing around on Facebook and roleplaying. However everything changes leaving nothing the same. Once Facebook decided to rid all the 'fake' accounts, I moved over to Tumblr. I had heard it was a great roleplaying community. It still is, and I'm still active over there. I've had several blogs for each character I wrote as. Roleplaying on Tumblr helped me to better my writing as well. Also it's a great place to meet others and make new friends. I've also tried another site called Aniroleplay, but I didn't find that as satisfying as Tumblr. Anyway moving on, most roleplayers I meet now write on other sites that seem to look complicated and intimidating. This site looks fun and easy, I can't wait to get started in all kinds of adventures.

That was some of my history in roleplaying now it's time to get on to the personal information you've been wanting to read. I am a cosplayer actress and voice actor. Most of the characters I write I actually cosplay (Or plan to cosplay) which helps me form a connection to them. It helped me with writing them as well. I love KPoP! I actually got to see BTS in concert and it was hands down the best day of my life. I was filled with such happiness that I cried through the entire concert while singing my heart out along with them. Other KPoP artists I like are BigBang, Astro, Got7, Tomorrow x Together, SuperM. I also love pop and country music. Although when it comes to music I do like a variety depending on the songs and music. I'm an avid watcher of foreign dramas such as Korean dramas, Japanese dramas, Chinese dramas and Taiwanese dramas. Foreign dramas are my guilty pleasure if I do say so myself.

I'm a Pisces. I'm the mom to a beautiful black cat named Galaxy Kitty. I also have a dog named Jedi. See the space theme going on? That wasn't planned I swear. I love unicorns and mermaids. I'd like to believe there are mythical creatures out there. They just don't wanna get mixed up in this crazy world and who can blame them?

I guess that's about it. Don't be afraid to approach me, I love making new friends and of course roleplaying!
Thanks for reading! I hope you've enjoyed my introduction ^_^
Helloooooo Mythix, welcome to the site and thanks for telling us so much about yourself. :D I almost went to a BTS concert once, but backed out at the last minute because crowds make me nervous.

If you have any questions, or need help settling in, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Hi, Mythix!! Welcome to RPR!! I roleplay on Facebook also!! But rarely with fake accounts so I can't really relate to the trouble of it all. I never personally roleplayed on Tumblr but honestly people made it out to sound like it was some high elite roleplaying and I'm just not cut out for that. Anyways! Again, Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community created by Kim.
ChebaBeesting

Welcome to RPR!
Hi, Mythix! Welcome to the fabulous land of RpR! This is possibly the easiest site to navigate, find new friends, and to find Roleplays. We’re glad you could join us! :) Please, don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything. I’ll do my best to help.
Welcome to RPR, Mythix! Love all the effort you put into your intro!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun on the site (and also, Jedi and Galaxy Kitty sound adorable!)
Icysoul

Hello! Hope you and I can be friends!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Deumeawyn

Lovely reading Mythix!
Welcome to rpr!
Welcome to RPR!

I'm sure you'll find great writing partners in no time. :)
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Let Alone RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! :D Happy Writings! <3
Welcome Mythix! Please do have a good time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Meet Mythix

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus