Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new here..

Hello,
The real names Emily. I love to RP and writing has always been something I enjoyed doing. I am not sure where to start here really because well I'm new here, lol.
I'm pretty shy at first until I get to know you, I love playing video games on my PS4, especially Elder Scrolls Online.

My favorite things I love to do are researching certain topics I find interesting, writing, reading, photography, playing video games, creating characters and stories behind each one, I love to RP already known characters but mostly I'll have my own original character, I love going out stargazing taking my telescope outside gazing at the night sky, and I also love anything paranormal.

Honestly,
Although I'm quite shy as I said before... I do enjoy connecting with people and getting to know them. I love animals and I have a cat named Mr. Whiskers. I'm 30 years old and no children just my kitty. My favorite color is blue and I live in Minnesota, USA.
I have anxiety and depression but I get through it as best I could by always trying to be positive and putting a smile on peoples face.

I hope to make friends here! I'm not really good at conversation starters, lol..

As you could probably tell I love writing!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR, Emily! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I hope you make a lot of friends here! The people are really nice!
Heya Emily, welcome to RPR!
Hiiii Emily! Welcome to the site and thanks for telling us so much about yourself. :D Mr. Whiskers sounds so adorable!

If you have any questions, or need help settling in, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by kim
Welcome Emily! I suspect you will like it here. :)

When you're ready to jump into a game, check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where people recruit players for their group games and/or scout for partners for 1x1 RP.

Also, the games, as silly as some of them are, can be a nice way to interact with some different characters and players to get a feel for who is who.

Any questions about the site so far?
Hello Emily, and welcome!
Hi and welcome to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Deumeawyn

Welcome
Simplicia!
RPR is a wonderful site! Enjoy!
Hey Emily, I can relate to the depression and anxiety issues. Hope that won't ever stop you from having a good time here. Your cat's name is adorable btw. I love cats and have two of my own. Welp, welcome and if you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message.
Hi there!

Welcome to the site. I'm relatively new here myself and totally understand the anxiety and depression issues.

I've met some amazing people just from random clicking and reaching out. So, feel free to reach out to me if you want! Or anyone here, really.

I hope you have fun here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new here..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus