Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Other supernaturals or humans wanted. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Adrian (played by Eragon)

Hello I've made this shape shifter character and ive got an idea for this. Our characters are both in school(either high school or college. Depends on what age your o/c is) mine is a shape shifter who recently become of age and thus had his mate tattoos appear(the tattoo that is on his right cheek that wraps around to the left side of his neck) id prefer if the other character is a shapeshifter as well(but can be a human or another supernatural). If interested just let me know what character your interested in using and we can discuss it further after that.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I was wondering if my character kit would work with this rp?
Marget (played by Scarletwolf)

Does marget work?
Adrian (played by Eragon) Topic Starter

Marget wrote:
Does marget work?
Yes she does but it'd have to be with her(preferably) being the 19 option not 6

Adrian wrote:
Marget wrote:
Does marget work?

Yeah, he age changes with each rp

Marget wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Marget wrote:
Does marget work?

then pm away and we can discuss this further

Adrian wrote:
Marget wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Marget wrote:
Does marget work?

then pm away and we can discuss this further
okay!
Luna Night (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Is this still open, if so I would like to RP

Luna Night wrote:
Is this still open, if so I would like to RP
Hi yes it is. If you want to you can send a pm to discuss it further
Lidsney (played by Lyra736)

Adrian wrote:
Hello I've made this shape shifter character and ive got an idea for this. Our characters are both in school(either high school or college. Depends on what age your o/c is) mine is a shape shifter who recently become of age and thus had his mate tattoos appear(the tattoo that is on his right cheek that wraps around to the left side of his neck) id prefer if the other character is a shapeshifter as well(but can be a human or another supernatural). If interested just let me know what character your interested in using and we can discuss it further after that.

Intersted!

Lidsney wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Intersted!

Hello! May i ask how old you/y/c are bc personally I'm trying to avoid Adrian going below the age of 18 added to the fact that romance will likely be a part of the rp plot.

Adrian wrote:
Lidsney wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Intersted!

Hello! May i ask how old you/y/c are bc personally I'm trying to avoid Adrian going below the age of 18 added to the fact that romance will likely be a part of the rp plot.

She can be aged from 17-19 is my preference
But i can change the age if needed
does claudia work?

Lidsney wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Lidsney wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Intersted!

She can be aged from 17-19 is my preference
But i can change the age if needed

18 or 19 is fine since it's within your preference and Adrian is usually 19 in most my rps. If you want you can pm to discuss it further

Claudia star wrote:
does claudia work?

Yes Claudia would work. If you want you can pm me to discuss it further?

Adrian wrote:
Claudia star wrote:
does claudia work?

Will do ill pm you!
Adrian wrote:
Claudia star wrote:
does claudia work?

ok ill pm you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Other supernaturals or humans wanted. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus