Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Handmade Lil RPR Pillows Raffle! (Winners Drawn!)

In honor of the new website I spent some weeks saving money, about two weeks waiting on the fabric, and about a week cutting and hand sewing, and stuffing these little RPR logo pillows!

(not to mention the two I did test sews on and seam ripped and resewed to get the best outcome before working on the three to raffle phew, my poor needle pricked fingers XD)

All to raffle them off to the public of RPR. The logo is double sided (meaning on both sides) and they are fairly firmly stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill. I did my best to sew them as securely as possible but they are not meant for frequent rough playing with (no punting them like a football pls) and more meant as decor pillows or to hold when you're nervous maybe.

They're about 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches, so on the small side, but super cute don't you think?
rpr_pillows_small.jpg

This raffle is in fact open internationally,
however it will take me a bit to save the money to ship the pillows to people after the raffle.

The raffle will be open until 11:59am Eastern Time Zone, December 31st, New Years Eve!

How to Enter:

Enter with your main writers profile only, no characters.

Include a line or few about what you love about RPR, or the new website in general.

You may only enter once.

I will be writing the names of all entrants down, here and winners will be picked perhaps via a hat pull I'll make a video of but I have not decided quite yet.

If you're under 18, please get permission from your parent or guardian to enter this raffle.

Entries:

1. JoJoApples
2. Dndmama
3. UsagiSmith
4. Winters_Fury
5. Murkysoulwaters
6. Lady_Istyar
7. LowRezCrab
8. CelestinaGrey
9. Justabitevil

WINNERS:

UsagiSmith, Lady_Istyar and Dndmama!
((EEEEEEE what an awesome raffle! Those pillows look amazing! Thanks for your generosity!))

The Roleplay Repository is a truly wonderful place. I had joined the site a few months prior to summer but hadn't been on the site. Due to school and my own mental health, writing during the summer was beginning to become troublesome. I had no motivation and only watched Youtube. But then, I refound the RPR and decided to post an LFRP, and that enabled me to do so, so much. I began to love plotting new ideas for the roleplays that came my way and thought of new characters and my love for writing, character building, and creation just soared. The RPR rekindled my love for writing and enabled me to make some very awesome online friends I still speak to regularly to this day.

This site is welcoming, everyone is so kind! The mod team has always been stellar and Kim is a gem of a human being for making this wonderful safe place.

I love the RPR will all my heart and spend a lot of my time on this site. I feel as though I would be lost without it.

As for the new site, I love that that we can put widgets next to each other, the addition of a night mode, and just how the new site looks in general. I'm sure as I use the site more, its new features will become more and more loved and appreciated. I can't believe Kim got the new site up like this so quickly, it's incredible!
Not entering, because those poor pillows would die via cat and/or dog at my house but this is a lovely little raffle, so a free bumpus <3
ZOMG! They are so cute! I must have one!

What do I love about RPR? Positivity! So much positivity and inclusiveness and kindness. This place is such a bastion on the raging a** torent that is the internet. I'm so grateful for the friends I've met here and the stories we've created, even the unfinished ones. (Though let's be real, they're all unfinished, aren't they? Even the ones that are finished are never really finished in your heart.)

As for the new site, I haven't had a chance to explore it much yet, but I'm excited to see all the new changes, both big and small. I already like the addition of the little bits of blue in with the generally brown motif. Brown/bronze+Blue/turquoise is one of my favorite color combos and even just the small bits of extra color really help the site feel more interesting visually.
Looks great!
Wow! Those pillows look amazing! I could never do that! XD

Well..I guess I would like to enter too.

What I love about RPR? First off, the new site is amazing! More space-ish, and it have more going for. It even feels more organized too. What I also love about RPR is just being able to chat and rp with many people! People that love the same thing I do! Making new friends, and being able to celebrate that friendship when it comes to birthday's and so much more! I am able to have a pal from Canada that is sending me a gift for christmas. How great is that!? Other sites I have been on are rude, or just totally ignore you. Here I feel like no one ignores you at all, and they are honest about when they don't feel about the rp going. There is always comperising! That is what I love about this place! I would not change that for the world! I also hope that new up and coming rpers read this because I was like you once. My grammar and everything else was horrible. The other sites were rude, and I just didn't fit in at all. Everyone had their own little click. However, Rpr is all over the world with different ideas for rp or even just getting together and just chatting. Kim has done an amazing job with this, and I feel like it just keeps on expanding. Soon enough I bet everyone will know this site, and it will be as big as Google. Lol! I have so many high hopes. I guess I am just positive that way.

Thank you :)
MasterWinter

Firstly: O.O KAWAII!!!! KAWAII PILLOWS! <3 You did a fab job!

I love how Kim is such a dedicated person to this site that she started. Not many can do what she does, and keep a site running so long as she has done. Nine years of running this awesome rp site? Let's hope there is nine more to come, and then some.

Fellow writer's coming together and helping one another, concerning rl stuff, even if all they can do is post via RPR on a computer or phone. I've had some people tell me that they felt bad, for not being able to do more for me when I've been in crisis (like my mom passing). I tell them: It may not seem like it's enough, but just letting me know you support me is more than enough and it's appreciated. The fact so many gave their condolences, and supporting words, when my mom passed, was very helpful to me and I really cannot thank people enough for that.

The fact RPR is a safe place for people to come out if they want to, and no one (as far as I know) will judge them for it is super good as well. Not many places can you do that.

I like the fact that the text is bigger on the site, and I don't have to squint so much to view it. It kinda throws me off a bit, when looking at my writer's page, but I'll get used to it.

I also like how there are the little tutorial things to know how to do something, without having to watch a YouTube vid. Not that there isn't anything wrong with that method, but it's not really for me.

I enjoy the wider search options for sytle of character pages. Makes it easier for me to find stuff suiting for my characters. Like "death" which I used to find a suitable style for my old OC, Fayden the Fallen.
Deumeawyn

Wow! There are so neat! Love them!
MercyInReach Topic Starter

I'll update entries soon and then every couple days onward.

I just wanted to say if anyone wants to enter without anyone else knowing aka anonymously with their user account, they can message me and if they win they will just be said as 'anonymous winner' if they desire.
Neat idea.
Why am I so shook by those pillows? Like, so beautiful!

Honestly, rpr has quickly gone from a place that I was a little bummed about joining to my favorite place. I used to use avatar forums and I was really comfortable and used to rping there, but as the activity level of those places dropped, I felt forced to turn to a purely rp site and while I like the idea, I was bummed that my previous favorite place was no longer around. Now, I'm so glad I joined this site! Being able to write from a character's profile is so neat and I've had some truly amazing rps here. My new friends are really dedicated and seeing a newly upgraded site come into being is amazing too. It shows that Kim really cares and that this place will never waste away like other sites! Honestly, what more could a person want?
Oh my gosh I adore those pillows!!!

RpR has meant a lot to me. I started RPing in the forums of Howrse, but stopped after the site became less of a fun place and more of a popularity war. I gave it up for a few years because, honestly, RP was considered a weird thing at my young age of 12ish.

So, fast forward a few years to when I was around 17, when I started looking for RP sites again. Most wanted me to be 18+, or were difficult to set up and understand (looking at you, JCINK! XD ) or just weren’t a good match. I had seen this site on some advertising forum, but never really thought about checking it out until I was running out of options. I’m so glad I finally did.

I’ve met so many amazing people here, in my first two years when I was dubbed Skrifa. I look up to the wonderful writers here, the world shapers, the knowledge bringers, the fun spinners, the story weavers. This is a wonderful blend of people. Everyone is welcoming (and continued to be in my return!). This is a tight knit community that is so open to expansion. This is a family. The mods are so genuine and sweet, and Kim here is a blessing. She’s the reason this wonderful place exists, and my thanks to her is never ending.

As for the new site! Gosh, where to begin? I am in love with the dark mode; it helps my eyes. And the columns for character profiles! I have yet to figure them out, but I’ve seen them in action, and they’re amazing!! And there’s plenty more things, but this post would become far too long, and I don’t wanna bother ya’ll with that. But THANK YOU KIM FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND LOVE!!!!! <3
MercyInReach wrote:
How to Enter:

Enter with your main writers profile only, no characters.

Include a line or few about what you love about RPR, or the new website in general.

You may only enter once.

My favourite thing about RPR is how I’ve made some of my best friends on here! I love everyone I meet and I appreciate all the work that the mods and people put into this all!
Oh my word, these are amazing!! What an excellent job!

I love RPR so much. One of the things I really like about it is that it's a form of RP that can conform to my schedule. Previously, I only ever RPed on Furcadia, which required me to dedicate multiple hours at a time to get any progress on an RP. Whereas here, I can respond as I'm able to, and if my schedule gets really busy, it's nice because people understand.
Also, the community here is truly amazing. This crew has seen me through so many different parts of my life, and they have been supportive, amazing, and loving.
RPR forever <3

a little less than two weeks to enter!

2 more days to enter.
I love RPR because it's really helped me with my creativity, my writing skills and I've made some great online buddies. And it's all possible thanks to Kim. :) I had only ever roleplayed in chat rooms or on Furcadia, and I had to keep my responses quick and fairly short. While active posts are more engaging, real life makes it hard to sit down in front of the computer for so many hours at a time. RPR was something I had just thought of as being for profiles, but it's so much more than that. It's allowed me to branch away from Furcadia, think about my responses, type out longer, more descriptive responses, develop my characters, find people who share my interests, and the odd hours I keep or delays I experience don't get in the way so much.

I love the new site because it has so many cool new features, and it lets us do new things with our profiles. I still need to revamp many of my profiles in light of what we can do on 2.0, but I need to be in a certain mood for character creation or modification and I'm waiting for that mood to hit.

This is now closed! Drawing will happen soon.

WINNERS DRAWN! Congradulations! If you don't PM me with your address first I will send each winner a PM asking for their address sometime next week. It will take me time to get the money to ship so might not get your pillows super fast especially if you live internationally.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Handmade Lil RPR Pillows Raffle! (Winners Drawn!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus