Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Hello, and welcome to my awkward bumble of an introduction!

First things first. Hi, how are you? My name is Shiva. It nice to meet you! I joined this community because I'm trying to expand my horizons a little bit. I've been rping for nearly a decade, and most of it has been with the same people or people from the same site, so I've been kinda going around and dipping my toes a in few different pools to find some new communities, and hopefully some new friends! I also do commission character art for super cheap, so if that's something that's allowed here, I'd love to maybe do some of that on here as well.

As far as general information goes, obviously I also like art. I've been doing digital art for a few years now, and I'm starting to get relatively decent lol. I'm eighteen, a full-time live at home caregiver for my mother, and I spend most of my time cooking, cleaning, running errands, or binge watching tv and/or writing/drawing.

Back to rping, I really like sci-fi and fantasy, and tend to go more for 1x1 rps than group rps. Though I do have a sci-fi group rp that I'm GMing that I'm really proud of, so give me half a chance and I'll talk your ears off about how much I love my players and their characters. I'm one of those people that like to get emotionally invested in their characters and the story, which leads to a bit of frustration on my part, because it's hard to find partners to click with who want the same thing. I've met a bunch of people who either have the desire but no commitment, or vice versa and it just ends up miserable for both of us.

So uh... Yeah. Nice to meet you guys!
Welcome to RPR, Shiva! :)

If you haven't already, definitely check out the Art & Creativity Forum. Some of the site's artists advertise there. (And/or use one of their character slots to showcase their art!)

On the RP side, when you're ready to dive into a game, take a look at the Looking for RP Forum, which is where players to go to scout for RP partners. (Both 1x1 and groups!) The 'Find RP' tool (up in the main site menu) is handy too, as it allows you to apply some extra search criteria to the threads in that forum.

Good luck on your search!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved 2.0 RPRepository. Great interduction. You'll make plenty of friends and roleplayers here in no time.
Shiva Topic Starter

Thank you guys!
Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun here!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. There are lots of people on the site that are into SciFi and fantasy RPs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!!
ChebaBeesting

Welcome to RPR!
Lumaslily

I’m doing fine, thanks for asking! And welcome to RPR!

giphy.gif
Welcome to the family! We’re glad you could join us!! <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! You joined right after the site got a fresh new look and updated/new features. :D (If you find anything that's broken, please let us know!) You're also definitely allowed to take art commissions, check out Juls' post! ;)

I hope you'll have fun and make tons of new friends!
Shiva Topic Starter

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and the helpful info! I look forward to getting to know you all better ^-^
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here, Shiva, and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you may have.

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

So, first and foremost, though, you should probably check out our rules here, just so nothing takes you by surprise! You can find them here: https://www.rprepository.com/help/forum-rules

If you ever get bored and hunting for a roleplay, feel free to check out our Looking For RP forum here: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=948

If you’re looking for help from communities, check out our help forums, somebody is almost always lurking there: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=172

Do you have artwork you wanna make, or do you wanna find some art for characters? Or do you have an AU you want to share? Check this out: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=5

And finally…are people taking years to respond to your RPs, or do you just not feel the muse and want to just play some games? Well, we have just the place for you! Look here: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=4

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and I hope to see you around!
giphy.gif
Hey, Shiva!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here and that RPR is all you hoped it would be and more! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready if you haven't yet!!
Welcome to RPR and happy writing!
ShadesOfBlue

Hello Shiva! Welcome to RPR!
Hi Shiva!

Welcome to the site! I hope that you’ll find this pool to have juuuust the right temperature! We are very happy to have you here! <3
Welcome to the RPR friend, hope you enjoy spending your time here. ;)
Welcome to RPR Shiva, you sound like great fun and a great addition to this awesome writing space! I hope you find just the right people to create stories with. Don't hesitate to write me up for fun or ask questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus