Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I exist now.

Moono

Morning.

I'm Moono, and I exist. I like to do both serious and comedic roleplays, and I like more fantasy or science-fiction oriented ones (although I know the value of roleplaying in a mundane setting every so often)
I also play the euphonium, write skit scripts, breathe oxygen and play far more video games than is healthy.
Hey Moono!! Welcome to RPR!! I can't quite read your icon but I really like it!! I hope you have fun here, I'm glad you found the site! Be sure to check the forums once you're ready!
Welcome, Moono, to RPR!
Hello! How do you pronounce that? Moo-no? Moo-new? Mowowno? Hehehe. Welcome to RPR! Wow, I breathe oxygen, too. I would make a joke, usually, but there's just air there, right now. :P
The forums are pretty expansive... There are all sorts of things to role play, and all sorts of people to role play with!
Welcome, have fun, be good! I think you'll have a good time and make plenty of friends if you put a little effort into it. Ciao! :)

:D :P :)
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cheers to making new friends, reconnecting with old friends perhaps, and finding lots of fun RPs!
Hi Moono!

I, a fellow breather of oxygen, warmly welcome you to our amazing site! I am sure, you’ll love it here!

This place is full of awesome people, who’d love to play whatever genre, you might prefer! You can browse the Looking for RP forums, or even post your own prompt!

Happy holidays, and happy oxygen-breathing! :D
Moono Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
How do you pronounce that? Moo-no? Moo-new? Mowowno?

The first one was correct. I'm not sure what happened after that.

Thanks for the warm welcome! This place looks great already.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved RPRepository created by goddess Kim.
Welcome to the RPR my friend, hope you enjoy roleplaying here with us! ;)
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!
Hi, welcome to RPR! I exist too and I inhabit a human body, we seem to have much in common!
Welcome to RpR! It's a good place to develop and celebrate writing ability, (which clearly you have a healthy dose of!)....so...I think you'll like it here. Happy RPing, fellow human person.
Hello and welcome! It's always exciting to see a new writer jump on board, and I love your sense of humor. Enjoy yourself here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! I hope you're settling in alright. :) Are you able to find everything you need around the site?
Moono Topic Starter

Alecia wrote:
I exist too and I inhabit a human body, we seem to have much in common!

We're basically the same person.
By any chance, do you live in a country?
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3
tenor.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
I love your introduction, also your account photo! ^^
Anyway, It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I exist now.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus