Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free sketchbook sketches

My sketchbook is gathering dust and so is my instagram lol

Preferably with references for your character and poses.

May just be pencil/pen sketches or I might be inclined to throw some color on them.

Possible examples?

8cALxke.jpg
EaKLl50.jpg
Wo21g5h.png
Vyrdaxia (played by WandOfEternity)

Oh my goodness I love the style you did the tiefling in, with the full body!

I'd love to see my Vyrdaxia in such a style. She's a saucy red dragon forced into an elven body. Pretty much any pose that has her smirking with superiority, and controlling some fire would work!

Her profile has a picture of her facial features, and this would be the general outfit.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/be/53/7f/be537f5c9bbbb5839a55aed3a7add126.jpg

Let me if you you need anything else. Thanks again for whatever you decide to do!
Hilda North (played by JoJoApples)

I offer up Hilda as tribute. I have a face claim and basic description on her profile if that's cool? Its on the page titled Depend.

Heres a pose ref:man-sitting-ground-13618419.jpg

Outfit is up to you, but something simple like a sweatshirt and shorts or something would be great.
TheVexedKitty Topic Starter

I wasn't thinking about how close to the holiday it was when I posted this lololol my bad I wanted to get them done really quick but I've been delayed sorry! I should be able to get started soon ♡♡
❤️ Hey! I’d love if you could put me on deck.

Here’s Poppy!

Her FC is Halsey, with short blue hair with blunt bangs. (There is a gif on her page to illustrate).

Pose Reference
Hi! If you have enough time- I wouldn't want to make you busy, but may you please draw my Lizzy? Here's a reference!
1.jpg

Thank you!! <3

Vyrdaxia

fLLAOEi.jpg

Hilda

X1yOEO3.jpg

2 down
Sam Wershire (played by Skipbab)

Hello, it would be wonderful if you could draw Sam wershire in some historical outfit.
Such fun and wonderful sketches!

I would love a drawing of Akilah, I've used her profile here so you can look at the pictures for reference. I would love LOVE the individual elements that make her up, such as the whitish blue hair and wind gust facial marking which I have reference pics for on her profile. She would be wearing Bedouin (sand/desert people) type clothing, <3

Dunno if you are still doing these but if you are, thank you so much!

Feel free to crop them and stuff

Poppy

xiHpAyl.jpg

Lizzy

sgsTNHU.jpg

I might do more but they'll probably just be pen sketches with some color splashed on them if yall are cool with that. We'll see. These were fun to draw and gave me something to draw on stream since my friend wanted me to start streaming art lol
Hilda North (played by JoJoApples)

dianasaurdraws wrote:

Hilda

X1yOEO3.jpg

Thank you! I adore this! Its beyond lovely! I really really like it!
I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! :D
dianasaurdraws wrote:
I might do more but they'll probably just be pen sketches with some color splashed on them if yall are cool with that. We'll see. These were fun to draw and gave me something to draw on stream since my friend wanted me to start streaming art lol

It is TOTALLY up to whatever you want to do. I am happy with any rendition of Akilah <3
Vyrdaxia (played by WandOfEternity)

dianasaurdraws wrote:
Vyrdaxia

fLLAOEi.jpg

Hilda

X1yOEO3.jpg

2 down

Oh my goodness, she's beautiful! I love all the hair, and that expression too!

Thanks! :D
These are so cool. Thank you for your awesome venture! :)
If you could draw my Valencea character, in a pose similar to this one? Just a really sketchy sketch or partial sketch or whatever would be lovely.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/014/073/622/small/sam-beeman-sambeeman-boatswain-character-climbing.jpg?1542332406

So maybe like that pose, hanging with one leg climbing up, but from the front? I don't know if it's too complicated, though. Anyhoo.
If you could draw my Solara with her royal blue colored flames along with her katana similar to this photo, that would be great, no magic glyphs so the fire would be in the place of that. She would also wear this outfit but in blues and black. Thanks!

HymyXzg.png

Color Sheet: KSP9NLH.png

Eye Color: T8JYSdt.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free sketchbook sketches

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus