Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Most Extreme RP?

Hey all. You know how there are sliding toggles for things like violence, romance, technology, etc? Well, what do you guys think an RP would look like if ALL of the sliders were turned up all the way? Part of me thinks it would be both absolutely insane and completely amazing.

What do you guys think?
RimCaster

Isn't that just warhammer40k?
Well, it would be better to explain it in a mock summary.

In a dystopian world where all the technology achieved sentience and has managed to acquire magic through the consumption of humans and other races, can you find your true love in this violent community before it's too late?
ConnanBell Topic Starter

RimCaster wrote:
Isn't that just warhammer40k?

You have a point, but how much romance is there in that game? (never played it, but there doesn't seem to be a strong emphasis on that from what I can see)
ConnanBell Topic Starter

Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:

In a dystopian world where all the technology achieved sentience and has managed to acquire magic through the consumption of humans and other races, can you find your true love in this violent community before it's too late?

... That's an amazing setup. I would love to hear more!

Man... if I could tweak that a little, that could have all of the delightful madness I crave!
ConnanBell wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:

... That's an amazing setup. I would love to hear more!

Man... if I could tweak that a little, that could have all of the delightful madness I crave!

That's a bit ironic since I can't tweak the sliders on a kindle. PM me, and we can discuss the idea further so we don't spam this chat. ^v^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Most Extreme RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus